2

Izzy's POV

days went by and it was just usual days working in the cafe, having fun with my friends and chilling in my flat with kacey, binge watching every single tv show we could find on Netflix.

"my period is late." Mia sighed.

"you haven't..." I began.

"no! God, I haven't had a boyfriend for a while. but I'm still worried that I'm pregnant." she chuckled. I raised and eyebrow at her and laughed a bit.

"OH MY GOD! ITS 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER!" a girl sitting at a table in the cafe screamed. our heads spun round and Beth and kacey and Mark ran out of the back.

sure enough, there was 5 seconds of summer going to take a seat at one of the booths in the cafe. the girl who screamed rushed over to them, and they greeted her nicely.

"oh my..." Beth couldn't speak. me and kacey were standing their, gasping at the 4 sex gods sitting in the booth, greeting their fans.

"dibs serving them." I say quickly. Beth sulks.

"kacey come with me." I say again, dragging her over there as the fans move away from them. I'm nervous to talk to them, like, it's 5 seconds of bloody summer.

"h...h...hi! welcome! err...yeah, what can I get you?" I say hesitantly.

the boys look up at me.

"izzy?" Michael choked.

what?

huh?

WHOT

EHHH

how did Michael Clifford know my name?

"sorry, you must look like...err...I don't know haha." Michael ruffled his hair.

WHAGATATAATATA

"Michael you actual idiot." Calum shakes his head at him. I look at Ashton who is laughing away but Luke is just sitting there, staring at kacey and I.

"my...my names izzy...well, isabella." I blush.

"that's weird dude." Ashton smirks.

I look at Michael and we lock eyes, just like the concert night. suddenly, an image flashes in my mind. it's of me and Michael, laughing with eachother in a king size bed in some hotel room.

huh?

was this a memory or just a weird thought in my mind?

what am I saying, it wouldn't be a memory.

would it?

"anyway...what can I get ya." kacey smiles at them all. Calum stares at her, smiling.

"I'll have a strawberry milkshake, made by you I hope." Calum smirks. kacey blushes.

"you can't flirt, man." Ashton chuckles.

"and you?" kacey smiles at ashton.

"cola, please. diet." he grins.

"mr. Hemmings?" I look at Luke. I was trying to stay formal, it felt weird to straight up call him Luke.

"er, water." he murmured.

hmm, bit moody I guess?

"and...Michael?" I looked at him. he looked at me.

ohmaahahsbahalaksnsnanakaosoajansnanakaojxbdjsoaoa.

"nothing for me thanks." he smiled. I nodded, dragging kacey away from the boys.

"okay, what just happened?? how did he know my name?" I breathed.

"can we appreciate thaT CALUM HOOD JUST TRIED TO FLIRT WITH ME." kacey screamed.

the boys heard. they laughed. she blushed.

"how did Michael know my name though?"

"I don't know...because you look like an izzy?" kacey asked. I raised an eyebrow.

that could be the reason I guess...but not a good enough reason for me.

"1 strawberry milkshake, a diet cola and a water. kacey's making the milkshake from Calum request." I nudge her, grinning.

Mark nodded, raising an eyebrow at the milkshake part.

"I'm going to talk to them. tell them that this is my cafe." Beth flicked her hair back and walked over to their table.

"eh, no flirting babe." Mark warned.

"I'm not promising anything!" Beth called back.

Mark just laughed and went into the back to get ice.

Luke's POV

she was about to come over. the girl I remember liking.

she's even more beautiful in real life.

"h...hey. um, big fan, hi." she smiled sweetly, clearly embarrassed. "my names Beth..."

Beth...of course!

"...I own this cafe. I'd just like to say, it's pleasure to have you here. all drinks are on the house." she finished, twirling her hair.

"that's very kind of you." Michael grins.

"we were just wondering around looking for a cafe as we are staying really close to here, we found this place and it looked nice so yeah we just like came in." Ashton finished, laughing at his puzzled words.

Beth chuckled a bit.

I looked over at izzy and kacey who occasionally glanced over at us, making our drinks.

when Michael said izzy's name earlier I knew the memory was somewhere in the back of everyone's minds. if I tell them no one will believe me. I'll have to try and make them remember gradually.

somehow.

"hi, again." izzy said, coming over. "diet cola?"

"here, please." Ashton raised his hand. izzy smiled and handed the drink over.

"and a water for you." she looked at me, placing it in front of me. "are you alright, Luke?"

time for a major mood swing.

"yes, I'm fine thank you. are you okay?" I looked at her terrifyingly thin body.

"err, yeah I'm fine, thanks..." she sounded confused at my worried tone.

"good. thanks for the drink." I smiled. she nodded, half smiling, turning around and walking away.

"she's so pretty." Ashton smiled.

"ash, you have a girlfriend." Calum sighed. Ashton nodded, smiling.

"and I love her." he added.

kacey came over, carrying the strawberry milkshake for Cal.

"and your strawberry milkshake, Mr. Hood." kacey smiled at him. he grinned.

"thank you m' lady." he pretended to bow in his seat. kacey blushed, skipping off to the counter.

Calum sipped at his milkshake.

"this is so nice." he grinned.

"I think Calum's in love." I joke. he smirks.

"do you mean the milkshake or the girl?" Michael adds, chuckling.

"both, probably." I smirk.

Calum sits there smiling, denying nothing.

omg hey that's chapter 2! hope you liked it. I had to have Calum and kacey together again because I think they're everyone otp an I right

remember to

vote / comment <3

ly all! xx