5

the perfect woman set foot in my apartment, flipping her long hair as she walked.

"hey guys, I heard your Lukes new girlfriend." she eyes me. I half smile at Michaels wife.

"yeah she is." Luke sits down next to me putting his arm around my shoulder, smiling.

she smiled awkwardly, making her way over to Michael to sit with him. she gives me a second look.

"do I know you from somewhere?" she asked.

I narrowed my eyes and shrugged. "no..."

"you look so familiar." she laughed a bit. "sorry I'm coming across kinda weird."

I shook my head. "it's fine."

I already don't like her. she seems nice but i know she's no good.

it's weird though, somehow Michael knew my name and Alice thinks I look familiar...?

"anyway, I came by to fetch Michael because we're going on a date." she said.

"didn't you go out yesterday?" Ashton grunted.

"yeah, we went out yesterday." Michael chuckled a bit.

"well, we're going out again." Alice said sternly, standing up.

I glance at Michael, remembering that we almost just kissed. he looked at me, with the same loving eyes from the concert night.

"Michael, come on." Alice tugs at his sleeve. he snaps out of his state and stands up.

"see ya guys." he sighs, walking out after Alice. Michael shuts the door behind him.

"thank god that bitch is gone." Calum says suddenly, sighing with relief. kacey smirks.

"she seems okay." Phoebe chuckles.

"she's not. she's really not." Luke sighs. I noticed he still had his arm around me, but I didn't mind to much.

"I've never thought they were right for each other." Ashton says.

"you'd be perfect for Michael, izzy." Luke says suddenly.

I would?

"really?"

"yeah...you err...you just would." Luke smiles. I give him a confused look.

"you actually would though." Calum adds. I chuckle.

"well it's a bit late now, he's married." I laugh.

"there's always divorce." Luke suggests.

"guys what are you saying," Ruby asks. "Michael clearly loves Alice."

"we know." Ashton sighs. "but we'd prefer izzy."

his statement makes me smile. I've known these boys for a day and they already want me in their lives.

"hey, err, kacey? can I talk to you?" Calum looks at kacey. she blushes and nods, and Calum takes her into my bedroom.

"gwarrn hood." Ashton winks. Calum grins at him as they walk out.

"you guys thirsty?" I ask everyone, standing up.

they all nod.

"well I have water or...vodka...wine." I say peering into my cupboards.

"let's get drunk!" Ashton sounds excited. I laugh.

"you all up for a mini party?" Beth giggles. they all cheer as I take bottles of vodka and cans of beer out of my fridge. Calum runs in.

"did I here we're getting drunk?" he yells. I nod and chuck him a bottle of beer. he runs excitedly to join the others. kacey walks in, a massive smile plastered on her face.

"what happened then?" I nudge her.

"he asked me out." she breaths.

"OH MY GOD-"

"shhhh, he wants to keep it quiet. but I said yes of course." she grinned.

"awhh, cute." I smile, handing her a shot of vodka. "we're getting drunk tonight."

3 bottles and 7 cans later, we are all dancing around my apartment, screaming and dancing.

"GUYS I HAVE A WEDGIE WAIT." Ashton pulls down his trousers and starts running around in his boxers. Luke was shirtless and Calum was on another planet.

"I HAVE AN IDEA!" Beth screamed. we all glared at her.

"SPIN THE BOTTLE!" Ruby yelled. Beth nodded, grabbing an empty vodka bottle. we all sit in a circle.

"okay rules." Ashton puts his hand in the air. "there are two games in each round. round 1 is a hug, round 2 a kiss on the cheek, round 3 a kiss on the lips, and round 4 a full on snog." he smirked.

I span the bottle. it span for a while and landed on Ruby. "oooooo" we all cooed. I span it again and it landed on Beth.

"awhhhhh."

they got up and hugged each other and sat back down. "still a hug for this one." Ashton smiles.

kacey spun it this time. it landed on me. "ooooooo."

she spun it again and it landed on Ashton. we both got up and I went over to hug him. as we hugged images started flashing in my mind. it was of Ashton, his face red with anger, lifting his hand up towards my face, as if he was ganna...

I snapped out of it and staggered back after we hugged, taking my seat next to kacey again. Ashton kept his eyes on me, horror in his face. he must've seen the same image.

what is going on?

"round 2! kiss on the cheek." Calum spinned the bottle and it landed on me. again.

he spun it again and it landed on Luke.

"awh you two are basically going out anyway." Ashton joked.

"we aren't." Luke laughed, coming over to me and giving me a quick peck on the check. after that it was kacey and Phoebe. they didn't mind to much as it was just a kiss on the cheek and did it happily. plus, we were drunk. none of us really cared.

"round 3! a kiss." Luke smirked, spinning the bottle. it landed on kacey. in my head I was kinda praying it was Calum. Luke spun it again and it landed on Ashton.

awkwardddddd.

they both got up and staggered over to each other, giggling. kacey grabbed his face and kissed him.

Calum's face was priceless.

he stared at them, biting his lip.

"okay, okay, spin it again." Calum said, raising his voice. kacey looked at him, still giggling. she was out of it.

the bottle was spun and it landed on Beth. it was spun again and it landed on me.

of course we just did it, not think about it. I don't really remember how it felt to be honest.

"it's time for the snog round!" Ashton said excitedly. he spun the bottle it guess who it landed on. me.

"hey guys." Michael staggers into my apartment, clearly drunk as well. I didn't even ask him how he got in.

"I wanna play." he slurred. he sat down in the circle and Ashton spun the bottle again.

"Izzy has to snog Michael!"

okayyyyyy ty for reading this chapter lol

see me again as over 600 reads now that's so cool ily guys awh, let's aim for 50 reads on this :) love yous X