First (1.4)

Jungkook's POV

The program just finished. We're now on our way to the canteen. Jimin is hungry, again. It's lunch time already, so we decided to eat. Jimin's the one to order our food while I'm the one assigned to find us a sit.

As soon as i find a place, I can already see Jimin coming on my way with a tray on his hands.

" Who's that guy? he's kinda cute. "

" I dont know. Its the first time i saw him. Maybe his a freshmen. "

" He's cute. Kyaaaaaah. "

I look at who they're talking about. It was Jimin.

" Lets eat. " Jimin said and handed me my food.

" Okay. Thank you. " I replied.

" Awwnn. That guy's also cute. "

" His handsome. "

I can still hear you. Okay? 

But i didn't mind them. I just focus myself from eating. And after awhile, the girls started scream. I look at them, actually all the girls inside the cafeteria are screaming. I look at the crowd and found five persons walking their way between the crowd. And just by walking, they make all the girls wild.

" Oppa. " one of the girl shout.

" Marry me oppa. " another girl said.

I just sigh. Seriously? 

As the group pass near us, I saw a familiar face. A girl approached him and give him a gift. How cute. But the guy just ignored her. How mean.

" Taehyung-ahh. " The girl said. But the guy didn't turn his back to see her.

Oh, so his name is Taehyung. Wait, that Taehyung i bump at and the one who perform earlier? 

" Theyre popular in this school huh. " Jimin said while munching his food.

" Yeah. Just look at that crowd going wild. " I replied.

" I think i can't handle that crowd. " Jimin uttered as he sip on his drink.

" Maybe they're used to it already. " I replied and continue eating.

The day went really fast. We're now on our way home. Jimin and i decided to to go to the grocery store first. There's nothing left on our fridge. We're just picking anything that we like.

" What to cook for dinner? " I asked.

" Hmn. What do you want? " He ask back.

" Why don't we order pizza? Don't want to cook. Watcha think? " I suggested. I'm really tired.

" Okay. Sounds fine to me. I don't want to cook either. " Jimin replied.

I'm just too lazy to cook. I'm the one whose assigned to cook our dinner tonight. Jimin payed our grocery and we went home.

As we arrive to our condo, there's someone transferring next to ours. Maybe he just transferred because there a lot of boxes are outside the door.

" Jungkook-ahh. You don't wanna go inside? Or want to sleep here outside? I don' tmind. " Jimin said sarcastically.

" You're not that sarcastic huh. " I said.

" Its okay to me if you wanna sleep outside. I don't care at all. " He replied then smirk.

" Yaah. You're so mean. " I said the pout.

" Stop it, you're not cute. " Jimin said. " Its okay Kookie, dont try so hard to be cute. " He added the pats my shoulder.

" Whatever Chim. " i said the called to order pizza.

When the pizza arrived we decided to watch a movie while eating. And after we finished the movie we went to bed.

__________

There you go, I already stated to edit the first chapters

Thank you for reading 

~ dee