Seventeenth

Jungkook's POV

I wanted to talk to Taehyung-hyung, but he doesn't want to talk to me. He always avoids me. Every time I see him, he'll change his path so that we'll not have a chance to cross each other's way. The way he looks at me, it hurts.

He didn't even allowed me to explain what happened. He just believed on what he saw.

I know that he's jealous with Yugyeom, but what can I do? I tried not to talk to him but my conscience can't take it. He's didn't do anything wrong, so why would I do that to him?

He's nice.

" What will you do kiddo? " Namjoon-hyung asked.

We're here at the cafeteria. I wanted to ask for their help. I don't know what to do anymore. I miss him, so much.

" I don't know hyung. Every time I want to talk to him, he shuts me down. " I honestly said.

" I'm thinking on how to help you. But I can't find a way. When Taehyung is being like this, he's so hard to please. " Jin-hyung said messing his hair.

" Calm down babe. We'll find a way. " Namjoon-hyung tried to calm his boyfriend.

" Why won't we try to lock them in a room? So that they could talk, just the both of them? " Hoseok-hyung suggested.

That's quite absorb, but I think it will work.

" But how can we do that? " Jin-hyung asked as soon as he calmed down.

" We don't have any room - "

" We have. To be exact, that room's lock is broken. It can only be open when someone opened it from the outside. " Hoseok-hyung said.

Wow, how did he know that?

" I'm amazed Hoseok. You use your head sometimes. I thought its just a props. " Yoongi-hyung groaned as he received a smack from Jimin.

I don't know what's their relationship now. They're close now, like really close.

" What was that for? " Yoongi-hyung asked.

" You're being rude you jerk. " Jimin replied.

" I'm just stating the fact. " Jimin glared at him.

" Don't worry Jimin. I'm used to him being like that. " Hoseok-hyung said.

I know he just said that to stop the two from fighting.

" Its still not right to say that Yoongi. " Jimin said, still glaring at Yoongi-hyung.

" No honorific aye? " Namjoon-hyung teased.

I can see how Jimin blushed. How cute.

" Are both of you a thing now? " I asked.

Recently I haven't hang out Jimin. I was busy thinking on how to make Tae talk to me again. To look at me again.

I missed him.

This past few days I haven't talked to Yugyeom. I don't want to, but I need to. I don't want that my boyfriend will not talk to me.

Jimin look at Yoongi-hyung. The way he looks, its like he's asking for his help.

" Yeah. " Yoongi-hyung said.

" What? " I asked.

He rolled his eyes. Oh this hyung.

" We're dating now. " He said.