Nineteenth

Taehyung's POV

" Sweetie, can I come in? " Mom asked. " I'm worried about you. Your mom just want to talk to you. Can you open the door for me? "

I slowly walk towards the door and opened it. I saw my mom and I can see how worried she is. I tried to smile at her, but I know that I failed.

" Hi mom. " I greeted. I walked back inside my room and sit on my bed. 

Mom sighed as she walked inside my room. She pulled the chair near my study table and dragged it in front of me, she sits.

" Now, tell me. What happened while I'm away? " She asked, looking at me straight to the eyes.

" Nothing happened mom. Why are you here? You must be at China, you have a board meeting there. " I answered. But I know I can't lie to her. She's my mom after all. 

She knows if I'm lying to her. And she knows if something is off.

" Yeah. But I want some time to be out of business. Your dad can handle all those stuff. " Mom replied.

I blinked once, twice, thrice.

" Oww. " I hissed. " Why did you slap me? "

I can't believe it. My mom slapped me. Why would she? I did nothing wrong.

" You know that you're not a good liar right? " She asked.

Damn, it hurts.

" But you don't need to slap me mom. It hurts. " I exclaimed.

" Does it? I'm sorry sweetheart. " Mom said as she caressed my face.

 I really can't guess what is going on inside my mom's mind. She really surprise me sometimes.

" It's okay mom. " I said.

" But really, what happened? I heard that you haven't go to school for a week now. So don't try lying to me. " Mom said, voice full of authority.

" I messed up mom. Me and Jungkook, we're done. " I said, straight to the point. There's no use if I lie to her.

She stayed silent. She's looking at me.

" Tell me the whole story. " Mom said.

" I was jealous, that monster started to eat me. And as the days past, I don't know that the monster already eaten me whole. I wanted to hug him mom. I wanted to wipe his tears away. But I don't know why my body didn't move. It hurts seeing him cry because of me. I want to talk to him, but I can't even pull myself out of this damn room. " I sighed.

" One question sweetheart. " I look at her. Waiting for what will she say. " Do you love him? "

" Yes mom. I do. I always will. " I replied.

" Can I ask who the he'll is the person you're jealous too? " Mom asked.

" Yugyeom. Kim Yugyeom. " I replied. I can feel the bitterness when I say his name. 

" Okay. Do want him back? " She said.

" Of course mom. I do. " I exclaimed. " Damn I really do. "

" Okay. I'll help you, once again. So you better get ass out of this room. Or I'll kick you out. " Mom said, she's not kidding. I can see. " I'll do what a good mom do. "