Twenty Four

When you love, you need to be ready to get hurt. Ready to cry. Ready to sacrifice.

 When it comes to love, don't expect that you won't get hurt.

Love hurts they say.

It was a fine afternoon. Trees dancing as the wind blows. Laughter of children while they enjoy playing with their friends. Sounds coming from different devices. Kites with different sizes and designs is making the mood more calming.

Taehyung parked his car at the nearest place and walked to the bench. He took a sit and look at everyone who are playing and roaming around like everything is fine.

He thinks of some happenings in the past.

Why is it that he feels like he doesn't have a reason to be happy?

Why is life being so unfair with him?

Can't I be happy?

His mom is always there to cheer him up. Also his friends. But there's a certain someone whom he wishes to cheer him up.

FLASHBACK

Taehyung is fixing his things as fast as he could as soon as their class ended. He's always the first one to leave their room.

" Don't tell me you'll be going there again? " Jin asked crossing his arms. He's just worried with Taehyung. " Don't push it. Just let him be. Don't hurt yourself even more will you? "

" I'm not hurting. " Taehyung said, still fixing his things.

" If you seeing Jungkook with that Yugyeom guy is not hurting yourself, then please do enlighten me why I saw you crying at the gym when they're having their physical class and you saw Yugyeom hugging Jungkook from behind. And why did you let yourself be drunk when you knew that your tolerance with alcohol is not good? Enlighten me. " Jin said while throwing his hands in the air like he doesn't know what to do anymore.

" Relax Jin-ie. Don't stress yourself over it. " Namjoon said as he tried to calm his boyfriend. He knows that he's just worried.

" I just don't get it why he still pushes his self with Jungkook when he already knows that it wasn't him whom he chose. " Jin said brushing his hair out of frustration. " Just respect him. It wasn't you whom he wanted to be with. "

Taehyung froze at what Jin said.

 Yes. It wasn't him whom Jungkook choose. And he still can't take it to his self.

Taehyung stopped what he was doing, dropped his hands on his side, face looks like he lost everything.

He's my everything.

" Watch it. " Hoseok glared at Jin. " I know Jungkook have a reason. And I know that he didn't choose Yugyeom either. "

Jin look at Hoseok like he lost his head.

" What are you trying to say? Don't you see it? " Jin exclaimed. " And please do explain why those two are always together whenever we see Jungkook? "

" I don't know, okay? But I still have faith on Jungkook. " Hoseok replied. He look at Taehyung. " Just go and do whatever you want, Taehyung. "

But Taehyung stayed still.

He didn't move, even a bit.

" Am I not enough? I thought we'll be back together. That he'll give ma another chance. Another chance to be back in his life. That he'll me a chance to prove how much I love him. But I was wrong. " Taehyung paused. "I know I look like a fool. Fool cause of love. A fool following him wherever he goes. It hurts seeing Jungkook with him. It hurts. A lot. I could always feel my heart breaking, every time. Those time I see them laughing with each other, those smile. THaet was supposed to be me that he was with, not him. I don't know why I'm still hoping. Hoping that in the end, it would be the two of us. "

Taehyung felt an arm surrounding him, and he lost it. He cried hard. The tears he have been holding since then. He didn't cry when Jungkook didn't choose him. 

I'm sorry but I can't.

Those were the words Jungkook said.

" Everything will be all right. Will be back to what it supposed to be. " Jin said as he calm Taehyung.

END OF FLASH BACK

Four years had past but Taehyung still loves him.

__________

Short update!!

 EPILOGUE BE POSTED SOON

~ dee