Seventeenth (17.2)

Taehyung's POV

What have I done? I made him cry. I made Jungkook cry. Why?

It hurts seeing him crying, he's breaking. Damn you ego. It breaks my heart seeing him cry because of me. I wanted to talk to him and comfort him when he cried, but my body wont move, my tongue was tied. 

I'm such a terrible person. A terrible boyfriend.

I get jealous easily. Why did I ignore him? Why?

I know that what Jungkook said was right.

I think I don't deserve him. No, he don't deserve me. I let jealousy eat me up.

Now what should I do? I let our relationship to be like this. This can't be.

" So what are you doing there? Won't you follow your boyfriend? Will you let him walk out like that? " Jin-hyung said, crossing his arms.

I don't know if I still have the right to talk to him after what I did.

" You'll just let him go that easily? " Jimin asked.

I didn't reply.

" You moron. " Jimin said, his hands forming to a fist, ready to punch me.

" Calm down. " Yoongi tried to calm his boyfriend.

If he punch me, I'll receive it. I won't dodge it. I think I need one. I need one.

" But he needs it to wake him up. He hurt my best friend. " Jimin exclaimed.

Yeah, I did. 

Maybe I'll wake up and run after him if he punched me.

" What do you think you're doing? Won't you go after him? " Jimin asked with gritted teeth.

I look at him.

" I don't know. " I said.

" What did you - "

" It's okay. Just give him time. " Jin-hyung said. 

" Whatever. Lets go Yoongi. I don't want to see his face. " Jimin said as he dragged Yoongi-hyung away.

" Are you okay? " Hoseok-hyung asked.

I know, that he knows that I'm not.

" It'll be fine. " He said, patting my head. He went out of the room and go after Jimin.

" What was that buddy? I know you wanted to talk to him. What happened? " Jin-hyung asked.

" I don't know hyung. I was tongue tied. I wanted to hug him, but my body won't move. It hurts me seeing him cry. I wanted to wipe his tears away, but I can't. Thinking that I'm the reason for his tears. " I said as I buried my face on my knees. 

Jin-hyung sigh.

" What will you do then? " Jin-hyung asked as he sat beside me.

" I don't know hyung. Maybe I'll give him time. "I replied.

" Okay. I'll support you with that buddy. But lets just pray that when the time that you decided to win him back, he's still come back to you. " Jin-hyung said as he pat my shoulder.

" What do you mean hyung? " I asked.

" You know, Jungkook is a hot news in our campus. A lot of girls goes after him. Not to mention, also men are also after him. You know that Yugyeom guy, I know that he likes Jungkook. " Namjoon-hyung said.

Hearing that guy's name, my blood boils. I hate him. If he didn't come to the picture, this won't happen.

" Just think about it buddy. " Jin-hyung said.

" We're just here for you. " Namjoon-hyung said, he's still standing at the door way.

" Thanks hyungs. " I half heartly smiled.

" Don't push it. You're ugly when you do that. " Namjoon-hyung said.

Jin-hyung just chuckled.

I know that I can fix this. I'll just give him time. Give myself time.

I'll do everything to fix this. 

Just wait. I'll be back, baby. I'll fix myself first before I'll fix our relationship. We'll continue our love story after that.

__________

Short update, sorry

This story is near to end, YAY