Seventh

Jimin's POV

  We are now riding on Taehyung's car, heading to his house. 

" Jungkook-ah, do you already have any suggestion to what song are we going to use? " Hobi asked, but he didn't replied.

I nudge him to have his attention. He's spacing out. He was like this after I return to his room, I found him sitting on his bed, thinking of something. I don't know what happened after i let Taehyung fetch him from his room.

" Hobi is asking you. " I said as I gained his attention.

" Sorry. What was it hyung? " He asked, as he look at him.

" I said, do you have any idea to what song are we going to use? " Hobi replied, Jungkook shrug.

He's not like this.

" Don't have any idea, any song will do. " Jungkook said. 

Every time Jungkook engage with dancing, he's really into it. He's being over excited. He will talk non-stop. Not like this.

" Okay then. " Hobi replied and continued to what he was doing, playing with his phone.

I glance at Jungkook, there he is again, spacing out.

What did really happen?

" Are you okay Kookie? " I asked him.

" I'm fine Chim. " He replied, not even glancing at me.

I don't think so. 

After 30 minutes, we arrive at Taehyung's house. It was huge, it seems like a mansion. He's damn rich, I can tell. 

Taehyung's House

Taehyung's House

We entered his house as he gave his keys to the butler who welcomed us.

" You wan to eat? " Taehyung asked as he lead the way.

" I wanna eat. " Jin-hyung said while skipping his way to where the kitchen is, I guess.

" Sorry for that. " Namjoon-hyung said and followed his boyfriend.

" Then we're going to eat first, or you want to go to the dance studio first? " Taehyung asked, referring to Jungkook.

" I will lead the way. " Hobi said as he snake his hand on Jungkook's  shoulder, but Jungkook didn't say anything. He's still in his own world. I'm wondering what really happened.

" Hey Kookie. " I smack his head.

" What was that for? " He glared at me as he massage his head.