Fifth (5.2)

Jungkook's POV

" Sorry for being loud. " A deep voice said. 

The voice seems familiar. I turn my back to see who the guy was.

" Hi. Sorry again for being loud. "  He said, scratching his nape.

" I-uhm. Hi hyung. " I said and bowed at them. " That's not what i mean Taehyung-hyung. " 

" We're just teasing Namjoon" Jin-hyung explained. And they started to laugh again.

" No need to explain hyung. Its okay. Its just that -- "

" He's being moody this days. Maybe he's on his period. " Jimin said and chuckled, I glared at him.

" Yah! You -- "

" See? " 

" Whatever Chim. " I said and rolled my eyes.

" So, Can we join? " Taehyung-hyung asked.

" Oh sure. No problem. Come on. " I said while gesturing them to sit down. " But i think we dont have enough chair. "

" Its not a problem. Tae ow-- " Hobi-hyung didn't finished what he was saying for he received a smack courtesy of Taehyung-hyung. 

" What was that for? " He said and glared at Taehyung-hyung, he just shrug.

" Wait, I'll just ask for the staff to assist us here to move some tables and chairs so that all of us can sit." Namjoon-hyung offered and everyone agreed. After awhile a staff came and fixed everything that we needed.

" What would be your order sir? " The guy asked and bow.

" The usual. " Taehyung-hyung said. " You wanna eat something else? " he asked turning his gaze on us.

" I want some shake, strawberry and fries please. " Jimin said happily. 

He really loves it whenever somebody will treat him food. And he's telling me I'm the one consuming all our foods at home.

" How about you bunny? " Jin-hyung asked.

" Uhhm, am fine. " I replied and smiled at him.

" He havent eaten that much to be honest. " Jimin stated and shrug, munching his fries.

" The usual, but make it for 7 people and do give him what he asked for. " Taehyung-hyung said. " That would be all. " 

" Okay sir. Your orders will be serve in a minute. " The staff bowed and took his leave.

" Shouldn't be the waiter took our order? Isn't that the manager who took our orders? " I asked a little bit confused. They look at me as if I'm asking a nonsense question. 

Hobi-hyung faked a cough.

" Well to tell you the truth -- "

" We always eat here. " Teahyung-hyung said bluntly. " Its like we're there regular customers. " He added, I just nod at him.

" Is it your first time here? " JIn-hyung asked.

" Yeah. it our first time eating here. Its too crowded at the cafeteria, so we decided to eat outside the campus. " Jimin answered.

" I see. I agree with you. Plus, its too noisy there. You can't concentrate eating. " Yoongi-hyung said.

After a small talk, our food arrived, that was fast. My eyes widen after seeing the food that was being served to us. Its their specialty, and its too expensive, I must say. 

Hobi-hyung clapped his hands as the food is settled. So cute.

  " Would that be all sir? " The waiter said.

" Yeah, this would be all. Thank you. " Taehyung-hyung said and the waiter bowed and took his leave.

" Dig in. " Hobi-hyung exclaimed and started eating. 

He's so cute , not to mention his smile.

I chuckled as I look at him.

" Don't mind him. He's always like that. " Namjoon-hyung said,maybe he noticed me while looking at Hobi-hyung.

" Slow down Hobi. You'll choke if you -- i say so. " Jin-hyung handed him a glass of water. 

This hyung is like Jimin.

" Kooki-ah, start eating your food. Or else it'll get cold. " Jimin half shouted. " Or I'll going to eat your food. "

" You can have it if you want Chim. " I stated and pushed my plate a little towards him, he sits in front of me.

" How generous of you. I'm touched. " He said and placed his hands on his chest.

" And your being dramatic. " I stated and chuckled.

" Eat your food Jungkook. " I stiffen. " Jimin said you haven't eaten much, so eat everything that's on your plate. " Taehyung-hyung said, commanded. He's kinda scary?

" And what if i don't? " I raised my eyebrow and smirk.

" You'll going to pay everything that we ordered. " He replied tilting his head a little.

"  Its okay. To be honest, he can manage to pa--- "

" Alright. Gonna eat this. " I said cutting Jimin, he's a little bit shock that I agreed on what Taehyung-hyung said. Sure I haven't eaten much lately.

" Good." Taehyung-hyung said and patted my head.

And what was that for?