Sixteenth (16.2)

FLASHBACK (Taehyung's POV)

I'm walking towards Jungkook's room. I know I've been busy these days. I haven't drive him home. 

Maybe Jimin is the one who drives him home, and going to school. 

I don't want him to bring his car. Once I let him drive my car, we almost hit a post. After that I told him not to drive ever again. Not unless he'll be having a driving lesson. I didn't know how the hell did he get his license.

I decided to buy something from the cafeteria before going to him. I know that he's hungry. 

I'll buy food to munch while we're going to the restaurant. 

I fished my phone out of my pocket, dialed Jungkook's number.

" Hi. " I greeted.

[ " Hi. Where are you? "  ]

" I'm on my way to your room. "

[ " Okay. I'll wait for you here then. "

" I'll be there in a minute. "

I ended the call end walked faster. I missed him.

I saw Jungkook talking to his new found friend. I always see him together with that kid. And I kinda not have a liking with him. The way he looks at Jungkook, its giving me chills. I don't like it when Jungkook is with him.

" Kookie. " I called as I walk towards him. 

He averted his attention to me smiled. 

Oh that smile. 

He walks towards me, then as expected, he hugs me.

He always do that whenever we see each other. Maybe that's his new hobby. And I like it. 

I kissed his temple, " How are you? "

He chuckled.

" I'm fine. How about you? Lately you're busy with what your teachers are assigning you. " He said as he looked up.

" I can handle that. " I said as I smiled at him.

" Hi. " His new found friend said.

Can't you see that we're having a moment here? 

Jungkook break the hug.

" Taehyung, this is Yugyeom. " He introduced his friend.

I already know his name. Jungkook always tells me that he's with him every time I asked him if ever he's with someone else. I don't want him to be alone. And when he's no one with, I'll do my best to come to him.

" Hi. Nice to meet you. " Yugyeom said.

" Tae, can he join us? I mean, he doesn't have friends and I don't want him to eat alone. " Jungkook said.

I looked at Jungkook. Its like he's asking me to be friends with him. I really don't like him, to be honest.

" Fine. "

Who could say no if your boyfriend is doing his aegyo.

" Yes. Lets go. " Jungkook snaked his arms to Yugyeom's.

Really?

Is he doing this in purpose?

We headed to the parking lot to get my car. 

As we arrived at the restaurant, Jungkook find our place. I took the seat beside him. Yugyeom is in front of him. We ordered our foods as the manager arrived. I know that Jungkook always wonder why the manager is the one accommodating us. This restaurant is mine. I bought this years ago, I was tired of the cafeteria foods so I asked my mom if I could buy the space near our school. And she agreed.

" How does it taste? " Jungkook asked Yugyeom.

" Great. " Yugyeom replied, smiling at him.

Is he flirting with my boyfriend?

And our lunch ended up with Yugyeom and my boyfriend talking with each other. Its like I'm third wheeling on my own date. What the?

END OF FLASHBACK

I know that I've been unfair to him. But I can't help it. He's always with that kid. I already told him that I don't want to see him with that brat. 

I want to have a time with him cause I was busy. I went to his condo, and to my surprise he's at Yugyeom's unit. 

Who would want to hear that his boyfriend is with the person who he doesn't have a liking with.

" Just talk to him him Taehyung. Be honest with him. He'll hear you out. " Jin-hyung said.

I know that he have a point. But I don't know with myself.

" Lower down your pride kid, or you will lose him. " Namjoon-hyung said as he tapped my shoulder.

" You're giving him negative thoughts. " Jin-hyung glared at his boyfriend.

" But he have a point. " Yoongi-hyung said.

I know that I needed to talk to him. Days past but I still haven't talk to him. I ignored him. Damn this feeling.

" Just talk to him. " Jin-hyung said.

I wanted to talk to him. But there's a voice that tells me that I shouldn't.

" Okay. I'll talk to him later. " I surrendered.

" Good luck kid. " Namjoon-hyung said.

" Tell him what you feel. He'll listen to you. " Jin-hyung said smiling.

As my class ended, I wasted no time and fixed my things. I headed to his room.

His classmates are leaving the room, one-by-one. But I still haven't seen Jungkook, even his shadow. I decided to sneak to his room. And what I saw breaks my heart. Talking to him will be no use.

Yugyeom is  holding Jungkook's face, way too close for my liking. Yugyeom tilting his head, Jungkook hands on the latter's shoulder.

I turned around and walked away.

" Tae. "

 I could hear him calling me. But I still continued walking. I don't want to see him. I don't want to face him. 

How could he do that?

Little that he know, that Jungkook was crying. He always cry because the latter is ignoring him. He doesn't answer his calls, doesn't reply with his texts.

That Yugyeom is just wiping the latter's tears away.

That what Taehyung thought isn't right.

Jungkook run to him, but he didn't caught up.

Taehyung drove his car away from him.

Away from the crying Jungkook.

Away from his boyfriend.

Away from the person whom he loved.

__________

I must be studying for my interview tomorrow

but here I am, updating

how was it?