EPILOGUE

Taehyung is now a well-known producer for almost two years now. His career rises fast, no one would expect. And he's proud to what he already achieved in a short period of time.

Taehyung is not only a producer, but also an idol. He already had his concerts, worldwide concerts to be exact. He's a great singer, he sings from the heart, full of emotions. He also writes songs, he write his own songs.

  Taehyung is busy fixing his office table when he heard a knock on his door. He wondered who would that be.

" Come in. " He said.

He glanced at his wall clock, he doesn't remember any meeting at the moment. If he have, his secretary would tell him beforehand. Taehyung hates it when he's not notified beforehand. 

I'll give him a lecture about this issue, again.

His secretary always forgot his schedule. Sometimes, Taehyung instructs him to put an alarm on his phone if ever Taehyung have a meeting or any business related.

I really need to hire a new secretary.

As the door opened, a group of people entered his office, wearing their smiles like they owned it. Each one of them are carrying gifts of different sizes.

Taehyung smiled. He missed them.

" Hey there, buddy. How are you? " Namjoon said as he placed his gift on the table and fist bump Taehyung.

" I'm fine, yeah. " Taehyung chuckled. He missed this hyung.

He missed those times when Namjoon will be off limits on the things that could broke easily. Also, he missed those advise that his hyung gave him.

" Taehyung, I missed you. I've never seen since like forever. " Jin dramatically said as he hugged Taehyung. " And I'm so proud of you. "

" I missed you too, hyung. Especially those delicious food that you cook for us. " Taehyung said, hugging him back.

Jin will always volunteer to cook for them after they practice on some of their school activities. He always took care of them.

" Yow yow yow. I wanna hug you too. " Hoseok said as he pulled Taehyung towards him. Taehyung can't help himself not to chuckle. " You'll treat us later. Yeah? "

" No I missed you? " Taehyung asked. He likes to tease this hyung.

" Nope. I saw you last week remember? " Hoseok said, which earned a laugh from the rest.

Taehyung look at the last person who haven't talked yet. He's still the same. Same.

" And you won't say anything? How about a hug too? " Taehyung asked, spreading his arms.

" You know that I hate dramas right? " Yoongi said, looking all bored.

" Ouch. I'm hurt. " Taehyung said, placing his hands on his chest.

" Cut it out Taehyung. You won't make me do that. " Yoongi said as he sat on the couch.

The group did some catching up. They haven't seen each other for a long time. Jin and Namjoon owns a restaurant now. Namjoon being a supportive boyfriend but he never forgets what he also love, rapping and composing music. Sometimes he wrote song for other artist. Hoseok is now a well-known dancer and choreographer. He owns a dance studio and a lot of students enrolled in his dance sessions. He once featured in a show on t.v. Yoongi also follows what he wanted. He opens a music school. Also, he didn't left his rapping life.