Ninth

Jungkook's POV

We were at our condo. We just arrived minutes ago. I was still holding the bouquet that Taehyung-hyung gave to me. I still can't believe that he likes me.

A smile on my lips.

I can't stop smiling.

" Are you sure about it Kookie? " Jimin asked.

" What are you talking about? " I ask back.

" You know what I mean Kookie. " he replied.

" It will be fine Chim. " I gave him an assuring smile. I know he's just worried about me.

" It won't hurt if I give it a try right? " i asked him, he just shrug.

" Hey, we're best friends right? Why support me with this one? " i nudge him.

He sigh.

" Alright. Like I can argue with you. " he said.

I really can't stop myself from smiling. I admit, i have a crush on him. But thinking that he also likes me? Its like a dream come true. 

" Faster Kookie. We'll be late if you wont hurry up. " Jimin shouts outside my room. 

" Wait Chim, a minute. " i shouted back.

" How long does it take for you to fix yourself? " he knocks. " Hurry up will you. "

" I'll be out in a  minute. " I shouted.

We're going to play bowling with the gang. Jin-hyung is the one who suggested to play bowling. He said that it would be a great way to have some bonding time with them. We agreed cause I always like to play bowling, but Jimin won't come to play with me. 

" I'd prefer to lay down all day than to play bowling. " That was what he said. 

I really don't know what gotten on his mind that he agreed. I don't know what's running on his mind.

And there was another knock on the door.

" I said wait Chim. I'm not still done picking what to wear. " i headed to the door and opened it. " You know i want to ---  " 

" What ever you wear, you look perfect. "  and i thought it was Jimin. " Good morning their to you. "

" Good morning hyung. " i replied as i composed myself.

" Ready yet? " Taehyung-hyung asked, leaning on the door.

" Uhmm. Yeah. Lets go? " 

" You said you haven't -- "

" No no. Lets go. " I said as i close the door.  

I grab his hands and lead him to where the guys are waiting.

" Took you so long. " Jimin said. " I think I'll always make Taehyung to get you out of your room so that you'll move fast. " I glared at him. 

" He just doesn't want anybody to come near or enter even a foot inside his room. There was a time i entered his room, i stayed at a hotel for almost a week. He's so mean, he didn't let me enter our dorm. " Jimin glared at me.

" Wasn't my fault. I already told you not to enter my room. " i reason out.

" I just wanted to wake you up cause you're going to be late. " he exclaimed.

" BUT I DON'T HAVE A CLASS THAT DAY AND I ALREADY TOLD YOU THAT A NIGHT BEFORE. " I can't keep myself to shout at him. He's getting to my nerves sometimes.

" Hey. That's enough kids. " Jin-hyung said.

I feel a hand on my shoulders. " Are you alright? " he asked.

" I'm fine hyung. " I said, and gave him a smile. 

Jimin walk towards me, but Yoongi-hyung stopped him. We both laugh, Jimin and I. They look at us.

" And why are you both laughing? " Hoseok-hyung asked.

" Yeah, are you insane? " Yoongi-hyung said and released Jimin's hands.

" Nope. " Jimin said and continued to walk towards me.

" Yeah. We're always like this. " I said.

Jimin hugged me and smile.

" Yeah. " He said.

" Ahem. " Taehyung-hyung faked a cough. " I know you're his best friend but can you already let him go? " He said, he kinda glared at Jimin.

" Woah. Possessive much ey? " Jimin teased. " I'll hug him whenever I want. " he stuck his tongue out and tighten his hug. 

I chuckled on the way Taehyung-hyung crossed his arms and pouted. I broke from the hug and went to him.

" Come here. " I hug him. " You okay now? "

A wide smile formed his lips.