Fourteenth(14.4)

Jungkook is sitting on a bench, waiting for his lover. Taehyung told him to just stay there and wait for him. He sit near the fountain, he enjoys looking at the kids playing around.

Jungkook searched something inside his bag. He took out a red box and smiled.

" I hope he'll like this. " He said to himself.

He put back the box inside the box. He bought it weeks ago. He's excited to give it to his lover. He asked Jimin's opinion before buying the gift.

A kid almost fall but Jungkook was near, he helped the kid.

" Thank you. " The kid said.

" You're so cute. Look where you're going and don't run to fast sweetie. " Jungkook said to the kid as he fixed the dress.

The kid giggled.

" Oppa. " The kid said, smiling at Jungkook.

Jungkook look at her, aslo smiling.

" Yes sweetie? " Jungkook asked as he carry her. " What's your name? "

Again, she giggled.

She's so cute.

" My name is Dahyun. How about you oppa? " The kid replied.

She cups Jungkook's cheeks, tilting her head. Examining him.

" Oppa's name is Jungkook. You can call me Kookie. " Jungkook said as he moved closer, close enough that their nose touched. He shake his head brushing their nose.

Dahyun giggled.

" Can oppa play with me? " She asked.

" Oppa is waiting for his boyfriend. " Jungkook said as he sit back on the bench. Placing Dahyun on his lap. Lucky kid.

" Oppa have a boyfriend? " Dahyun asked.

" Yes sweetie. Oppa have a boyfriend. " Jungkook replied. " Do you want to meet him? He'll be here in a minute. "

Dahyun clapped her hands. They ended up playing something. They even chased each other. Jungkook is always fond of children. He wanted to go back to his childhood.

" Having fun? " A voice asked. Dahyun turned around.

" Yes ajusshi, we're having fun. Oppa is fun to be with. " Jungkook laughed at Dahyun's remarked.

" Who are you calling -- "

Jungkook carried Dahyun, the little girl just look at him.

" Sweetie, this is oppa's boyfriend. " Jungkook said. " His name is Taehyung. "

" Hi ajusshi. " Dahyun greeted again.

" You -- "

" Why do you call him ajusshi Dahyun-ah? " Jungkook asked.

" He looks like an ajusshi. " Dahyun replied innocently. " He's handsome though. " She whispered.

Jungkook look at his lover and laughed. Taehyung is crossing his arm and looked like all bored.

" Yes he is. " Jungkook said, Taehyung furrowed his brow wondering what his boyfriend meant.

Jungkook put her down. Dahyun run towards Taehyung and hugged him on his legs. Taehyung lowered down so he can hug the kid.

" Ajusshi, take care of oppa okay? When I grow up I want a boyfriend as handsome as you. " She said as he look at Taehyung.

" Of course I will. Enjoy your childhood first. Don't think about having boyfriends yet. " Taehyung ruffled her hair. She giggled. Can she get more luckier?