Eight (8.2)

Jungkook's POV

I can feel my heart racing. My world suddenly stops. Why on Earth is he suddenly entering the scene with those get up? He look so handsome though. Wait what?

" Settle down now ladies. I know you're all excited to why our prince here is carrying a bouquet with him,for me - " Ms.Jung haven't finished her statement for the reason that all girls are all "awww" "noooo" "whaaat? " and sorts of thing. 

" Let me finish my speech okay? Its not for me. Like what the? He's here because of an important announcement that he'll going to make. So please settle down. Lets finish our activity for today first. Shall we? " Ms.Jung said, and everyone agreed.

" I'm loving this. " Mr.Kim said. 

Mr.Kim walks towards Taehyung-hyung and whispered something.

" You can start now boys. Just don't mind them. " Ms.Jung said.

And music starts.

A/N Just imagine it as the longer version. 

As the song ended, both of us are panting. I did enjoy that performance.

" Ms.Jung, they also prepared a girl group dance. " Jimin said, I glared at him.

" WHAT? NO! " I exclaimed. We just tried dancing to girl group dances. Its not like we're going to perform it here. No way.

" Its not a big deal buddy. " Hoseok-hyung said.

" But hyung, I don't want to. " I replied, he just patted my shoulder.

" Its okay buddy. Lets just try. " he said with a smile. 

" Okay. Like i can say no to you. " i replied.

" Let's welcome them again. I didn't expect this coming. " Ms.Jung said.

So am I.

A/N Am sorry, i just love this one.

" Wow, thank you for that performance boys. You captivated the hearts of all the girls here. " Ms.Jung said as we try to catch our breath." So girls, are you ready whats our prince here, wants to say? " 

I also wanna know.

Taehyung-hyung slowly went to the center while holding the bouquet. Was he asking someone out? 

" Hi everyone. I'm kinda nervous right now. I'm here in front of you because of a certain reason, or should i say a certain person? Well, i just knew this person for a short period of time. But this person already stole my heart from the first time we met. That time you bump unto me, i feel like my world stopped. I know i was mean that time. I just don't know what to say at the moment. The second time around, i can feel the butterflies inside me going wild. Especially when you're smiling, it flutters my heart. You don't know what you're doing to me. I know this is so soon, but i don't know anymore. " he paused.

Let's Say || TaeKookजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें