Fifteenth

Jungkook's POV

I was woken up by someone who's knocking on my door. I groaned. I look at the alarm clock on my bedside table, 6:45 AM. Why will he wake up this early? My class will start at 10.

I get up from my bed, dragging my  feet. I rubbed my eyes before opening the door.

" What is it Chim? It's to early. " I said.

" I'm going now. We're having early class today. I just want to tell you. I know you'll go nuts if you wake up and see that I'm not here. " He said.

" You can put a note on the table Chim. No need to wake me up. I need some sleep. " I exclaimed.

I really do need some sleep. Recently I've been too busy with my studies. There's a lot of homework that are given. Taehyung-hyung always reminds me that I need to sleep and don't stress myself. But how could I? Those minor subjects acts like they're major. They give a lot of projects compared to the major subjects. I'm glad that I have him to take my stress away. 

Every time I hear his voice, I can feel that the stress I'm feeling is slowly forgotten. That's what his effect on me.

" Whatever Kookie. Go and sleep again. " Jimin said and shooed me away.

I close the door and walked back to my bed.

I see my phone, I reached for it. I saw a text from Taehyung-hyung. I opened it.

From: My TaeTae

Good morning baby. Did you sleep well? Smile for me. I love you. See you later.

I smiled. He never forgets to send me message every morning. It's like his new hobby when he woke up.

To: My TaeTae

Good morning Tae. I just woke up. I love you too. 

I can't sleep anymore. So I decided that to fix myself. I went to the kitchen and cook something for myself.

I cooked pancake and made myself a fruit juice.

After I'm done eating, I took a shower. I get a plain white shirt and a jeans, also my favorite Timberland. I fixed myself and grab my bag and went out. 

I headed to the elevator, the door was going to close when someone was running, catching up. I held the door for him.

" Thank you. " He said while catching his breathe. 

" No problem. " I said and smiled at him.

He looked at me and smiled.

" Are you the one occupying the unit beside mine? " He asked.

" If you're beside unit 97, then I am. " I replied.

" At last. Glad to meet you. I'm the one next to yours. " He said as he handed out his hands.

I took it, and shake our hands.

" I'm Jungkook. And you are? " I asked. He keeps on looking at me, not letting my hands go.

" Oh. I'm Yugyeom. Nice to meet you. Please take care of me. " He said as he let my hands go.

I took out my phone and texted Taehyung-hyung that I'm on my way to school now. 

The elevator stopped and the door opened. We went outside and bid our goodbyes. But I remembered something.

" Oh shit. " I cursed.

Yugyeom look back at me.

" Something wrong? " He asked.

" I forgot that no one will drive me to school. " I said.

" You don't have a car? " He asked.

I shook my head. Taehyung-hyung won't allow me to drive. He said that it will be nice if someone will drive me instead, so it's either Jimin who will drive me to school or Taehyung-hyung himself.

" What school are you? " Yugyeom asked.

" Seoul Arts University. How about you. ? " I asked.

" I go there to. Wanna come with me? " He offered.

Nothings wrong gonna happen if I come, right?

" Okay. "

__________

Hi sweeties

I'll be gone in days so I won't be updating

Be back in a few

Love you all

~ dee