Long night at the office

********************Liam's POV***********************

I undid my tie and layed it on my desk and loosened my shirt up. I called Papa John's and ordered supper and got to work before Aria came.

I remembered as much as Aria did that night we slept together but something good must of happened because I couldn't stop thinking of her. Aria was a very attractive girl but there was something that made me her different then everyone else and I loved that.

The other night I felt as if I could tell her every secret of my life and trust her perfectly. I remembered how we ended up getting into the cab but I don't remember anything after that. I remembered that she was having a hard time with something and I could tell she wanted to tell me. I remembered how her lips tasted and how soft and tender her kisses were.

The knock on my door broke my daydream away.

"Come in" I replied. I looked up and there she was standing in front of me with her bags in her hands and her hair was now up in a ponytail.

"Having fun?" She teased.

"Not at all... I'm not even sure how to start." I said running my hands threw my hair.

She sat down and started to show me her work and how to start sorting out things and grabbing papers from my hands. We started up a conversation and were having a good time.

"So how did you end up here?" She asked as she took the highlighter and highlighted something.

"Well I ran the other buisness in Colorado and I was going to come home for Christmas but change of plans happened one night when I caught my girlfriend cheating on me and pretty much decided I needed to get away from Colorado for a while." I picked up another folder and wrote a last name on it.

"What was your other buisness? and I know how bad that sucks by being cheated on." She said.

"The same as this buisness.... Wait you got cheated on? Was the guy like stupid or something?" I asked wondering how some ass could of cheated on her.

"Yeah pretty much..." She mumbled.

"Ohh..Sorry you don't have to talk about it if you don't want to." I replied sorry that I even brought it up.

"No.. It's okay I'm fine with telling you." She said trying to smile for me.

"You don't have to it's kinda weird telling a complete stranger your whole life story." I said.

"Actually scratch that your not a complete stranger remember Thursday.." She said smiling now.

"Yeahh.. about that.." I said giggling.

"Do I want to know what happened?" She teased with a smile on her face.

"I'm not even sure what happened myself." I lied. I knew if I said one thing it would carry onto a big thing and make this awkward.

"Well that's all of the paperwork." She said changing the subject and putting the last paper into it's folder.It was 10:35pm already so I helped Aria put the folders in the file cabinet.

"Well have a good weekend... and Aria?" I said with a big smile on my face.

"Mhmm?" She asked.

"Thank you so much for helping me tonight." 

"No problem I had fun getting to know you." She replied putting her coat and scarf on.