Chaotic Day!

******************Liam's POV******************

I opened my eyes to see Aria laying sound asleep in my arms. She looked peaceful and comfortable. How had this girl changed me into a total different person? I was just balancing all these different girls before I moved here and now I had no intention of letting her out of my hands.

I thought it would never be able for me to meet someone else after what Tasha had did to me. After being with Tasha for that long and her turning my proposal down killed me. I started to date all these other girls just to get over her but nothing helped so when I moved here I told myself I would start over.

Little did I know that sleeping with Aria would change me. That night I remembered everything crystal clear she was very flirty, sweet, not afraid to talk to me about anything and the rest of the night was still amazing. I knew she would get mad if I told her the truth about that night and I had no intention of losing her.

"Good Morning." She said opening her eyes as she smiled back at me.

"Good Morning Beautiful." I replied smiling back at her and kissing her.

"What time is it?" She asked trying to look over my shoulder.

"Seven-thirty... I'm going to take a shower ok?" I said.

"Okay.. hurry I have to take one too." She said moving her hair out of her eyes.

"You know you can save water?" I asked laughing.

"Nice try.. but I'm good." She pulled herself out of bed and grabbed her computer off her nightstand.

I undressed and jumped into the nice warm water. I washed up and finshed off my shower. I left all on clothes out by the bed and only had my boxers with me so I threw them on. I stepped out of the bathroom with my boxers on and I caught Aria staring at me. Her eyes were glued to my body as I scanned the room for my clothes.

"What? Why you loooking at me like that?" I asked teasingly.

"Ummm.. nothing.." She mumbled.

"Sure.. Do you know where I put my clothes?" I asked looking around for them.

"I threw them in the wash so you had clean clothes... they should be done by the time we go." She said closing her computer and getting up for the bed walking closer to me.

"Looks like I'm wearing this to work then?" I teased.

"Oh that's okay." She teased back wrapping her hands around my neck kissing me. Her hands ran down my back onto my stomach which made my insides warm. She pulled away at last and took off to the shower. I went to the kitchen and started coffee, and something quick for us to eat on the way to work.

I grabbed a cup of coffee adding sugar and creamer. I turned on the tv and started to watch the morning news/weather when there was a knock on the door. Shit! Who could that be and I had nothing but my boxers on. I jumped up and tried to knock on Aria's bathroom door but she was too busy singing away in the shower.. I looked in the peep hole to see her sister Allie standing at the door. Great! I would have to let her in.

I slowly pulled open the door. "Hey.. What tookk... Woah! What are you doing here?" She said scanning over me also.

"I.. umm..was just." I muttered before she interupted me. "Holy Shit! You two slept together didn't you!" She said laughing.

"Nooo.. well maybe but with our clothes on so technically not sleep sleep with her." I muttered feeling my cheeks blush.

"Well then.. here just give this paper to her." She stated handing me a paper and leaving. I was utterly embarassed I had just made a fool of myself in front of Aria's sister in my boxers.

"Liam! Who just shut the door." She yelled from the bedroom. I walked to her bedroom to she her standing in her towel.

"Your....aaa...sister." I said with my eyes ranking over her perfect curvy body.

"My WHAT!!!" She said busting out laughing.

"Yeah.. wait to embarass me Ari.. being that my clothes were in the dryer I got stuck opening the door in my boxers.

"Well in that case you looked your best." She teased snatching her clothes and returning to the bathroom.

*****Later at the office*****

I had been busy with meetings all day and hadn't seen Aria since we left the house and it was killing me. I still had mettings with people until 6pm. I texted her and went back to work. I was on my 5th client out of 9 today when Chloe came in and said my next client was Brody Morris. Not even thinking and the name never clicked until the door opened and there stood Aria's Brody.

"Hello, Brody. Have a seat." I said.

"Don't even go there we need to settle this now." He said forcefully.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"I know what you and Aria are hiding... Listen hear! She was mine from the beginning and you need to back the f*** off her. I still love her and we are going to continue being happy without you.. SO I NEED YOU TO TELL HER YOU CAN'T SEE HER!" He yelled at me.

"What the F*** you talking about your the dumba** that let her go in the beginning and broke her heart! I am not telling her anything! maybe you shouldn't of let go a while ago..You know you never treated her like a lady." I yelled back.

"Oh you think your the right match considering you've had more girlfriends then me." He yelled back throwing papers flying from my desk onto the floor.

"Don't even go there! I never loved and cared about them like I do to her!" I yelled back.

"Yeah that's believable! I don't see the difference it's not like it's going to kill you to go out and find another rebound girl." He shouted back at me now I was furious how could he come in here and talk shit when he cheated on her with his best friend.

"Well at least I didn't cheat on her with her best FRIEND!" I screamed back at him.

"I never cheated I just could never get the chick off of me! You know what just do me a favor and tell her you can't see her anymore or I tell her about your past!" He screamed as he walked out the door.

What the hell was his problem it's not like I hadn't already told her about my past! I knew I did have to tell her about what happened with Tasha.

Vote(:  Comment(:  I hope to update maybe tomorrow night.. or sometime soon... But off to work!

-Liz(: