Suprise Arrival

**********Aria's POV***********

I didn't get much sleep at all last night. I tossed and turned all night. I through off the covers and jumped in the shower. I was almost done when I thought I heard my door in my room shut. I ignored it and went back to my shower.

I got out wrapping a towel around my body. I ran my hands through my hair and put my glasses back on. I opened the bathroom door and took off towards the closet when I heard a chuckle. I spun around to see Liam sitting on my bed with his killer smile.

"Wait? What? What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I couldn't go our first chirstmas by myself.. you can have Brody and Tasha.. I just want to appolgize for the way I reacted.. I tried calling you but your phone's off." He said.

"I don't want Brody and Tasha! I reacted I'm sorry.. I should of just dropped it and left it. Why aren't you with your mom?" I asked.

"Oh just shut up and kiss me already! I didn't come all this way to be questioned." He said grabbing my jaw and pulling me into a deep kiss. His kisses trailed up my neck, to my jawline, and then he sucked on my lips.

How had I got this lucky? How had I almost gave this up?

"Let me get dressed really quick." I said pulling away.

"I like that outfit thou! The glasses make you look even sexier." He said smiling.

"Ha Ha very funny Liam!" I said throwning my towel at him. It landed over his eyes so I could escape before he could see anything.

"Not nice! You perfectly covered my eyes." Liam pouted.

"To bad!" I yelled.

"To bad my ass! To bad I got you." He said wrapping his arms around me as I was in bra and underwear.

"Liam! Stop!" I yelled as he tickled me.

"You look hot!" He whispered into my ear.

"I'd look better with clothes on!" I said breaking away from Liam.

"No, I like them off." Liam said as he left the closet.

I through on some clothes and we went downstairs to formally introduce Liam. Everyone was awesome about it. It's like Kingston and Liam were made for each other. He was already showing him everything in his room.

We took Kingston to the movies, then did some last minute christmas shopping. I ran into bath & boday works while Kingston and Liam sat outside. I got my mom a gift set and grabbed a few other things. When I came out Liam and Kingston were across at Kay's looking in the glass containers. i snuck up behind them.

"I like that one you should get it for auntie!" Kingston said pointing to something.

"I like that one too it's pretty." Liam said.

"What's pretty?" I said creeping up.

"Nevermind noisey!" Liam said kissing my cheek.

We took off walking to the other end of the mall where we had been parked. We were passing Victoria's Secret when Kingston said "Get auntie those!" Kingston was pointing at the lingrie hanging in the window. We both busted out laughing when Kingston said that.

We got home in time for supper. We told the family about our adventure they all thought it was funny. After supper Liam and I put Kingston to bed.

"Night Kings" I said kissing his forehead.

"Night Liam" He said smiling.

Liam grabbed my hand and led me to the bedroom. He laid me down on the bed and hovered over me kissing me. My hands trailed up under his shirt uncovering his nice abs.

"Okay, I have to shower now." I said.

"Okay, Let's both go." Liam teased.

"No! Are you crazy my parents, brother, and sister are all in the same house?" I said laughing as he kissed my cheek.

Before I could anwser he was dragging me to the bathroom pulling my shirt off, then the pants. I stood in my bra and underwear as he was in his boxers. He pulled off the last of our clothes and pulled us under the warm water.

After our long shower together we laid in bed. Liam had his arms around me as he brushed my hair from my face.

"Night. Ari! love you." Liam whispered.

"Night.. Love you too." I said.

Tomorrow was christmas and it was going to be a long day. Liam was out right away, I fell asleep right after him.

Vote(: Comment(:

It would of been better beginning but my computer reopened my tab and lost everything! Sorry!

-Liz(: