Vacation

******Aria's POV******

***A week later***

I rolled over cuddling up to Liam. This was a perfect way to start a vacation we went out to supper and ended up making love. We have already did anything and everything on the island. I was sad that the vacation only had today and tomorrow left.

Today we were going to go scuba diving, take a boat tour, and then relax with dinner.

"Hey." He said groaning.

"Hey." I replied smiling.

"Ready to go diving?" He asked.

"Yeah.. not really." I said.

"Nervous?" He asked.

"Yeah were going to be in the ocean with sharks." I said.

"It wouldn't be bad.. I will be right there with you." He said as I traced all his lines on the palms of his hands.

"I'm going to put my suit on." I said getting up and walking to the bathroom. This hotel had to cost a lot by the looks of it. We had a suite with a deck leading out to the ocean. There was a couch, chair, and a fancy bed in the room. The bathroom was amazing, it had tiles around the bathtub, a standing glass shower, and two sinks with a large mirror above them.

I walked out with my swimsuit on and Liam was already in his without a shirt. Did I mention he looked great?

"Ready?" He asked.

"Oh Yeah." I said checking him out.

We got all suited up and set put out to our destination with the crew. Liam jumped in first and I jumped in after him. There were millions of little fish swimming in schools in front, back, and around us. There was every kind of fish you could imagine around us. I loved this! It was amazing and gorgeous.

We stayed out in the water for another 20 minutes then floated at the top without our masks.

"This is amazing." I said swimming closer to Liam.

"I know.. I'm so glad I picked this place." He said kissing me.

"Me too!" I mummered kissing him more.

After diving we took our boat tour, which took an hour. By the time we were done with everything it was already 5pm. We got back to the room and showered together in the big glass shower. Liam was taking me out to supper at some resturant.

"Babe, Have you seen my tie? I can't find it!" He said.

"Umm I think it's in the carry on." I said ringing out my hair.

"Found it... I'll be right back.. I have to run downstairs real quick." He said leaving the room.

My phone went off in the next room as I got dressed. I picked it up to see it was just a text.

-Sorry plans didn't work out.. I am coming home again in two months.. maybe we can meet up.Justin

-Yeah.. sure that should work. Aria

I finished getting ready and was ready to go when Liam' walked in.

"Ready? Woah! You look great." He said walking into the bathroom.

"Thanks." I replied kissing him.

We went next door to the fancy restuarant. We were even seated in a different part. Was something going on or was he just that sweet? Liam pulled out my chair and I sat down looking around the place because it was beautiful. When I turned to Liam he was on his knees with a princess cut solitaire diamond ring in front of my face.

I felt my mouth drop as he asked me.

"Will you marry me Aria?" He asked.

I smiled avoiding tears and said "Yes! Absolutely." I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him hard.

He grabbed my hand and slid the ring on my left ring finger. He kissed me again the sat across from me. I was getting married again to a guy that I loved and cared about alot! After supper we walked out of the hotel holding hands and walked back to the hotel.

We got to the room and I pushed him down on the bed and climbed on top of him kissing him. Liam pulled me away and said "Aria, I have to go to Colorado to sort some stuff out when we get back.. Come with me?"

"What? Wait.. You have to go back to Colorado like the day we get back?" I asked.

"Yes... I leave a day after we get back." He said.

"I'm coming...Just shut up now." I said kissing him again and again. Our kissing got intense and we soon were taking each others clothes off. "What the heck it was our last night we mise well have sex again!" I thought to myself.

The next morning we had to get up, pack and be on the plane by 10 am. We got to the airport just in time for loading. We got seated and got all our stuff on the plane.

"Do you want to tell your mom when we get back?" He asked.

"I'll tell her when I feel ready to... Can we just keep it to ourselves right now? It hasn't really set in yet." I asked.

"We can wait as long as you want." He said.

"Thanks." I replied kissing him and laying my head down on his shoulder falling asleep.

Vote(: Comment(:

He proposed!?! (The ring is on the side) I decided to leave the drama for the next chapter... hehe :P now that I'm in the writing mood I think I will also do that chapter to or at least start it!

-Liz(: