Falling for him

After my massage I stopped at the grocery store to pick up supper. My sister was still staying with me until tomorrow when Seth got back.

I picked up stir fry meat, rice, and the mix for stir fry. I grabbed a few other things on my list and headed out to my car.

I got home to my condo and put the gorceries away when I heard a knock on the door. "Hang on... Who is it?" I asked.

I opened the door to find Liam standing in my doorway with his tie off and he had taken off his dress jacket. He was standing in his white dress shirt that was undone and his black dress pants and a smile on his face.

"What are you doing here?" I asked smiling.

"I needed to check up on you.. you never came back from lunch I was worried and Chloe told me where you were." He said.

"You really came looking for me?" I asked.

"Yes.. I knew how bad the thing with Brody went.. and I could see that your were hurt from it." He said.

I was so falling for this guy! He was amazing and he cared for me. "Thanks Liam." I said hugging him.

"Can I come in now or we just going to stand out here?" He teased.

"Yeah come in." I said showing him to the living room.

"Look I can explain what happened in there." I said.

"You don't have to I've heard enough." Liam said.

"No.. I want to.. escpecally if he is your client and I am your your V.P." I said.

"Really you don't have to" Liam said grabbing my leg.

I told him the whole story from the very beginning and explained all of it. I felt relieved that someone actually listened to the whole story and understood my whole situation.

"He's a jackass for giving you up and cheating on you! You don't deserve that! He was scared of commitment." He responded.

"I blamed myself for it at first because I was always working, asking him about the whole thing, then he cheats on me." I said.

"He's not worth it Aria..You deserved way better." He said.

"How come your home so early? Woah! What's Mr. Hot stuff doing here?" Allie asked.

"It's Liam but I guess if you prefer Mr. Hot stuff that works." Liam said laughing.

"Don't tell me you guys were sleeping together or already did?" She said.

"NOO! We were just talking about a client." I objected.

"A client named Brody... He showed up today at Aria's office." Liam said grabbing my hand.

"Wait.. What? Brody showed up at your office! What the hell?!" Allie said coming over in front of the couch seeing us holding hands.

"Yeah.. I'm going to start supper now." I said pulling away from Liam and going to the kitchen.

Liam got off the couch grabbing his shoes on the floor. "No stay!" Allie said.

"Are you sure?" He asked looking at me.

"Yes.. I'm sure... Want to help?" I replied smiling.

"I'd love too." He said following me to the kitchen. He pulled on the other apron hanging its hook.

"Ohh.. that's cute! Pink is so your color." I teased.

"Ohh I see how it is you think it's okay to tease me now." He said pinning me to the counter.

"I can tease you all night." I said leaning into him then pulling away centimeters from his mouth.

I looked over at him who was still in the same position as I left him. "Here you can cut up the veggies and I will do the rice and meat." I handed him he veggies.

"You can.. I'm doing the rice and meat." He smiled and walked over to the fridge taking out the meat and taking out a frying pan. After 30 minutes the meal was complete and we were all sitting around the table eating together. It felt weird with Alllie here but I knew she wouldn't say a word to mom. After supper Allie volunteered to do the dishes since  we did the cooking. Liam and I went out onto the balcony outside my room.

"Wow it's gorgeous up here." He said.

"Yeah I thought about moving when Brody and I broke up but i couldn't do it. I love this view to much" I said.

"Wish I had a view like this.. I'm at mom and dad's until I get things sorted out." He said.

"Liam?" I asked.

"What's up Ari?" He asked grabbing my hand.

"If your dad gets better are you leaving back to Colorado?" I asked.

"I'm hoping that Harrison will take over the Colorado business and your stuck with me for a while they said even if dad gets out he isn't to be working." He said smiling at me. I smiling back at him and got closer to him. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed the top of my head.

"I should get back to my mom's she will be worried." He said pulling away. I walked with him to the elevator.

"So I'll see you tomorrow right?" Liam asked.

"Yeahh." I said smiling at him.

"Goodnight Aria." He said turning towards the elevator.

"Liam?" I asked.

"Yeah.. Ari"

I kissed him and said "Thanks for checking on me and everything."

"No problem Ari" He replied smiling as he got into the elevator.

I walked into the condo and changed out of my clothes and came back out into the living room. Allie sat down next to me. "Your falling for him." She said.

"No I'm not." I said blushing.

"Sure.. Aria I can tell and your blushing gave it away." She teased laughing.

"What do I do then?" I asked.

"Let it happen.. Don't worry about all the commitment and don't worry if it's professional or not because if they saw the way he treats you they won't care...He's a great guy Ari" She said.

"Thanks.. I hate to say this but I'm glad that Brody came there today.. I wouldn't of had this amazing night.. and I wouldn't of realized how trapped up in him I still was but now I could careless about him." I said.

"What did he say anyways?" She asked. I told her everything that happened today and how Liam ended up here. "He is such an ass! Why didn't you tell me he slept with Britney?" She said.

"I thought you were going to say oh Aria quit being a drama queen or something." I said. We talked for another hour then we went to bed.

I hope you liked this chapter because I sure did!

Vote(: Comment(:

I'm thinking about writing another tonight! I'm in the writing mood and ideas keep popping into my head.