Good news, Bad news!

**************Aria's POV****************

Dr. Watson was checking me over when she said "There is good news and bad news."

I instantly became scared and worried about Oakleigh.

"Okay so which news you want first?" She asked.

"Just suprise us." Liam said.

"Well.. the bad news is.. You have been off balanced with your vitals and stress tests that we will have to take the baby today. We will break your water and you might have her on your own but if not we will have to do a C-section. The good news is that she weighs enough and she has grew enough that she should be very healthy. If she turns out healthy they will run a few tests and if she passes she will be able to come home with you." She said.

"I'm going to have her today?" I asked shocked.

"Yes you will.. We will break your water in about an hour." She said as she cleaned her hands.

"That's great babe. She will be here soon." Liam said kissing my head.

"I can't even believe it.. You will have to call our parents." I replied.

"Of course! I will do that right now." Liams said as he got on the phone.

I was shocked and scared.. I was going to have a baby girl of my own in a few hours. I was going to be a mom. I have no idea what to expect or do but Liam is here to hold my hand every step of the way.

Two hours have passed and I just woke up with contractions. Liam was still sleeping next to me in the chair with his hand entertwined with mine.

I felt a kick in my side which brought butterflies to my stomach. It felt so awesome when things like this happened. I grabbed Liam's hand and placed it on my belly where she had just kicked and the minute I laid his hand down she started kicking.

 "Woah! What was that?" Liam asked sleepily.

"Oakleigh. She goes crazy when your hand is near. It's like she knows it's her daddy's hand. Seems to me I will have to compete with Miss Oakleigh for some alone time with you." I teased.

"Both of you will be my alone time. I'll have a daddy's girl and an amazing wife that I'm completely in love with." Liam said kissing my hand.

"Have you started contractions yet?" Liam asked.

"Yup.. There a few minutes apart now." I replied.

"Okay.. I'll go get Dr. Watson to check how far along you are." He replied leaving the room.

I could hear Liam telling everyone that I was awake now but he was going to get the Doctor to check up on me first before they could come in.

Dr. Watson came in and checked everything out and then said "I'll give you about two hours or and hour. I will be back in about 45 minutes to check on you."

"Thanks." I replied.

It was less than 45 minutes and everyone had been in the room for about 30 minutes now when I got a sharp pain and I had the urge to push.

"Liam. You need to go find her. I'm pretty sure Oakleigh is coming." I yelled as I squeezed his hand.

"I'll go find her you stay here Liam." Liam's mom said as everyone piled out of the room.

"Mom? You can stay." I said.

"Hunny, I want you and Liam to be in this together. I will be right outside the door if you need me but I want you guys to show how you work together to get Oakleigh here." She replied as she hugged and kissed me.

"Thanks for everything Mom." I replied.

"Good Luck Aria" She said with a smile.

"OUCH! Liam! You need to check I have a feeling she's coming." I yelled.

"I can't look babe." He objected.

"Please look." I said.

"I'm here!" Dr. Watson said running into the room throwning on some gloves and peeling up the blanket.

"Oh my! She is all ready to come. I will have you push twice then break." She said.

I pushed once as hard as I could and I heard a small mummered cry.

"She's here, hun!" Liam said kissing me.

The nurses handed her to Liam once they cleaned her off. I watched Liam the whole time and when he held her for the first time it made my heart melt. I knew from then on just seeing and holding Oakleigh she had changed him already.

"She looks like you but has my eyes." He said.

"She's perfect. I love her." I said as he let me hold her.

I had no idea what I was doing or if I was doing this parenting thing right but when Oakleigh gave me a slight smile I knew I was doing something right and that we were gonna be alright. They switched me on different beds and changed everything.

"Oakleigh Marie Collins born on August 4, 2012 at 6:15pm weighing 5lbs and 4 oz and she is 19 inches long." Dr. Watson said.

"COngradulations." The nurses all said.

"I will leave you be for a few hours and will be back at 10 to check on Oakleigh and you. We will get you somthing to eat and give you some parenting things like feeding and changing things." Dr. Watson said.

"Okay. Thank you so much for everything." I replied.

"You did it I am so proud of you babe. She is beautiful." Liam said kissing me and Oakleigh.

"Thank you. For being with me every step of the way." I replied.

"Well not every step because I was an ass but from here on out I will be there for you EVERY step of the way." He replied.

It all comes down to that moment when you never believed in love at first sight but then when you hold your baby for the first time you become madly in love and your happier than you've ever been.

"I would of never changed that random one night of sleeping with you. Look what it brought us." I said smiling.

"Me either.. I love you so so much. I fell completely in love with you after that night. I am so glad you gave my asshole of a self a second chance." Liam teased.

"I can't wait to show everyone Oakleigh." I replied.

Vote(: Comment(:

What do you think?

Are Liam and Aria cute together or what?

I have a picture of Oakleigh in the side box if you would like to check it out.

-Liz(: