Change of view

********Chloe's POV************

I was busy with paper work and all kinds of events with the new transitions. Harrison wanted to launch a new event with all our customers and the Colorado business in a month so I was very busy. I was planning everything the best I could and trying to hide it from Aria. I knew if she found out she would leave the country for those days.

This new boss thing had everyone mixed up and crazy everyone was trying to hide it from her and get things together.

This event was going to be huge. There was going to be a big ball thing with everyone that came got a free session with any accountant here. It was going to be formal and the invites will have a couple and a guest couple for each of our clients.

I was just finishing up the invite list when the phone was going off like crazy.

"H & L. Chloe speaking. How may I help you?" I asked.

"Chloe, I need to talk to her please!" Liam pleaded.

"She's super busy... She can't talk sorry. She held all calls today." I lied.

"Aaahhh Chloe! I know she told you to hold my calls but I am going to keep calling!" He said again.

"Look Liam, I can't! I would love to have you talk to her but I just can't loose a friend. Liam just give her space." I convinced.

"I lost her didn't I Chole?" He asked. I felt a sad feeling creep throughout my body.

"You didn't lose her..It's just that she.. feels..hurt, betrayed, and scared." I said sadily.

"Is she going to the event?" He asked.

"Yes.. that I know of.. but she has no idea that Colorado is assiocated with us and I plan on not telling her." I objected.

"WHAT? You have to tell her." He screamed.

"Liam, She will fleed the country if I tell her. She will talk to you when she feels like it." I said.

"Chloe, Please." He said.

"No more begging. I am not affording to screw this event up just for you." I said.

"Who you screwing this event up for?" Aria asked from behind me. I turned around and she was standing in front of my desk.

"Was that her? Let me talk to her Chloe!" Liam said.

"Umm.. no one just some press thing. They want into the event... Goodbye." I made up as I hung up the phone.

"Oh. You ready for lunch?" She asked.

"Umm.. Yeah." I said as I put my coat on.

Aria and I have been going downtown to this little resturant. I ordered a salad and she ordered the same.

"This event is going to be big.. you coming with me to pick out a dress?" She asked.

"Of course! When you want to go?" I asked.

"Thursday?" She asked.

"Works for me..Jason is going to Altanta that day." I replied.

"Yeah.. I have nothing going on these days so anyday works for me." She said.

"About that.. You talk to him?" I asked.

"Noo." She said shaking her head. "I don't even know what to do about him..I feel like I need to talk him but I ain't ready to." She added.

"Well I will be here for you if you need me." I stated.

"Thanks! Chloe.. It means alot to me." She said.

The rest of  lunch went good and we talked away about my wedding coming up in October. I have asked her to be a bridesmaid and She is going to help me plan 95% of it. After lunch we went back to the office and continued with our work. Harrison was out of the office today so Aria had his clients.

********Aria's POV************

After work I was so exhusted I went straight home hopped in the bath and checked my messages. I had 5 unheard messages and two of the calls were Liam.

I listened to the first three skipping the last two from Liam. Justin was coming home in two days and wanted to hang out, Allie wants me to call her later, and my mom was the last one. I texted Justin back  and Allie.

-Sure I would love to hang out! I need to get my mind off somethings. Aria

-Okay, In the bath right now, call me in 15. Aria

Justin texted me back after I got out off the bath.

-Okay, sounds good! See you in two days. Justin

I called Allie back and we talked for an hour. We talked about her wedding plans, the baby that was going to be here in a month, and Liam.

We are planning to fly to Arizona when she has the baby which could be anyday now. She told me to see how it is with space from Liam for a few weeks and if it's not working to talk to him about everything.

I was glad that she wasn't to pushy with the whole Liam thing but she said she really liked him and she would like to see us back together if it isn't true that he cheated. Somewhere deep down I knew I might possibley be false.

I was going to go have a good time with Justin and we would see how I felt about all this after the baby was born and after I get back from Arizona. I went to bed early tonight because I had a long day ahead of me.

Vote(: Comment(:

Thoughts?? I have a gameplan now so it will not take so long for me to update hopefully!

-Liz(: