Worst day of My life...

***************Liam's POV************

***One Hour Before the Accident***

Nate was going through my papers and telling me which one's I needed. I was trying to focus on work but I wanted to go home and see my girls. I have been here all day and now I had to stay here late.

"Liam, Wrong pile!" Nate said.

"Sorry man." I replied placing it in the right tray.

"You alright? You seem distant and not focused." Nate said.

"Yeah just a little stressed.. I know that I need to get this done and that I should have a while ago but I have been busy." I replied

"Well I tell you what another 50 minutes out of you and you are free to go home for the night." Nate replied.

"Thanks man. If you need a place to stay you can stay at my house." I said.

"Thanks but my assistant would kill me if she had to refund my hotel and get all that stuff done." Nate replied.

"Oh I know how that goes! My assistant is on me 24/7." I replied laughing.

"Even at your house? How do you manage that?" Nate asked.

"Well I'm kinda married to her so it's hard to get away from her but I love her." I replied.

"Oh really? How did that happen?" Nate asked.

"It was actually before my dad got sick when we met. She had no idea I was his son and I knew he had a great assistant and my mom was always trying to hook us up when I went home. Well I went out one night and we ended up meeting and having to much and hooking up. It was only a matter of a few days when I found out she was my new assistant." I replied.

"Wasn't is awkward?" He asked.

"I didn't think so at all. I was completely attracted to her but she wasn't too comfortable at first but after a while we didn't care anymore." I replied.

"You guys have been together ever since then?" He asked.

"Well I was a huge asshole and left when Harrison and I had that big fight and she finally came around and told me that we would have a daughter in a few months and we've been together ever since. Now we are expecting twins." I replied smiling.

"Wow. That's actually a cool story. Congrats by the way! Why don't you go home to them? I made the mistake of letting go of my forever two years ago and it was the worst feeling ever. I worked to much, traveled too much and she moved on. I still haven't talked to her since." He replied.

"Why don't you go see her?" I asked.

"When the time is right I am going to." He replied.

I texted Aria and told her I would be coming home. Once we got everything closed down we took off downstairs. We both got into seperate cars and drove away.

I was at the four way going on a green light when the car coming from my left was trying to cross the road on a red light. The car zoomed towards me and pinned me against the cars on the right side of me. I was freaking out now, my airbag went off in my face, my body ached, and the driver was already dead next to me. So many thoughts were on my mind at this time. Would I be okay? It hurts so bad just get me out of here now! What just happened? Did I run a red light? How was the driver? My family...

 I felt a slight pain run up my backbone and up the back of my neck. By the time it got to my neck it was so serve that it blurred my vision and tears were running down my face and then I was knocked on concious.

******************Harrison's POV**********************

We had no news on Liam. We had no idea where he was. Aria was freaking out, Oakleigh was balling, Aria was and so was I. This can't be happened I kept saying.

Aria was so shook up that she had just fainted and I was carrying her as the nurse came running in.

"What happened?" She asked.

"She fainted." I replied.

"We are going to take her in the emergency room and examine her. Are you her husband?" She asked.

"No, She is my sister-in-law. My brother was just brought in here. Can you tell me what happened and what's wrong with him?" I asked.

"I will find out who his nurse is and have her come straight here. What's his name? and hers?" She asked.

"Liam Collins and Aria Collins." I replied.

"Okay. Sir I will have her come right away. Will you watch the baby?" She asked.

"Of course! Where else would I be?" I asked sarcastically as she walked away.

What in the hell is going on? Where is Liam?

"Why did this happen to us Oakleigh?" I asked as she looked pitiful.

"I'm sure grandpa is watching over your daddy and mommy Oaks." I said as she cried in my arms.

****One Hour Later****

We have been sitting here and still no anwser on Liam or Aria. I have become super aggrivated. Annie just got here and is helping me with Oakleigh. My mom is on her way, She is pretty scared.

"What are we going to do?" I asked Annie.

"We will just wait. If anything goes wrong we will help Aria with everything if she needs it." Annie said.

"Are you the family of Liam and Aria Collins?" The nurse said.

"Yes!" I said jumping up.

"Please follow me." She said as she waved her hand for us to follow.

VOTE(: COMMENT(:

I know still on the edge! Next chapter will be the last one for good! At least I plan on it being!

Let me know what you think?

What do you predict?

I think I will type up the last chapter tonight or tomorrow but I will post it either Friday night or Saturday morning. Also if you liked the story tell people about it. PLEASE!

What do you think of me doing another book? Not a sequel but something about having to do about love and business involved... Let me know!

Thanks so much!

-Liz(: