Lies Revealed..

***********Aria's POV***********

Liam spent the whole day at the office last night and was leaving at 4 pm today. I had just finished up with laundry when Liam came out to the living room.

"Hey, Babe! I have to run to the office again..I'll call you in a little bit." He said hugging and kissing me goodbye.

"Love you.. bye" I said as he shut the door behind him.

I started to clean the house being if I was going to go with him. I had a lot of cleaning to do, we had left the house a mess when we left for Hawaii.

I finished the bathroom and moved onto the bedroom. I through the sheets in the washer first and put Liam's clothes in the dryer.

I called Allie while I was cleaning the bedroom.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey, How was the trip?" She asked.

"It was great we went diving, fishing, took lots of tours, and swam with the dolphins.. There was so many fish." I said.

"I'm so jealous I want to go there." She said before I heard Liam's phone go off in the bedroom.

"It was beautiful!" I mummered looking at his phone. It was a text from Harrison that said -Things are set up in Colorado got a house for you and the secretary spot is open so Aria can move with you.

I bleeped out what Allie had all said and consentrated on the text.

"Hello... Aria... What the hell happened to you?" Allie asked.

"I'm gonna have to call you later something came up." I replied hanging up before she could reply back.

He was moving down there? I knew those last two months were about who was going to move down there. Why would he lie to me and say he was just going down there then coming back?

There was also two more unread messages one was from some Sean and the other one was Tasha.

I read the first message then Tasha's message.

-Thanks for the help last night.. It was good to see you before you move. Love ya Tos.

What the hell? Did he go off a lying spree last night? He wasn't even at the office last night. I soon felt tears creep down my face. I was getting engaged to someone that was potentially cheated on me. "It can't be right.." I said as I scrolled through the rest of her messages.

-Thanks for the good time last night love you! Sent a month ago.

-Did you tell her yet? Do you think she already knows? Sent three days ago.

-I need to talk to you tonight.. say you have work at the office. Sent last night.

I was now in tears and couldn't stop. I trusted him and loved him and I turn he cheated on me. How could I be so stupid? I felt as if my world had crushed just in a blink of an eye.

My phone went off and it was from Allie.

-Are you freaking out because I knew about your engagement already? Allie

-What you knew?

-Yeah.. I told you that on the phone... He called and asked if I approved and all that junk. Allie

When did he stop caring? Or did he ever? Tons of theories ran threw my mind right now I didn't know what to do. Oh shit it's 3:30 pm I was suppose to be at the airport to go with. I certainly ain't going now but he did need his stuff and his phone. I was going to have to confront him also which would be hard because everything about him made me weak; his smile, looks, eyes, and body.