Advice

************Aria's POV***********

We got to the hospital just in time for her to have the baby, Lindey Marie Mitchell. She was 6lbs 7oz and 19 1/2 inches. She looked like my brother in so many ways. Kingston loved his little sister so much. He didn't even want to leave her side.

Thinking and talking about Lindey and her birth made me think about the little one inside of me right now. It got me anxious, excited, and scared. I knew that I wanted this more then ever.

As I held Lindey her eyes crept open and smiled at me. I smiled back at her and began to think happy. This little girl had just opened my eyes of becoming a new mom.

We stayed at the hospital with Lindey and Kelsey until 6 then went to go eat supper. Kingston cried because we left his little sister.

"Kings, We get to take her home in two days and she can be yours forever." I said.

"Really?" He asked.

"Yup. Now come on let's go get you something to eat." I said grabbing his hand.

Allie called while we were on our way to the resturant and asked all about her. She wanted to come so bad but they wouldn't let her off work and Seth just got a promotion. Kingston chose to eat at Denny's. It was his pick being he was a new brother.

After supper I went back up to the room to talk to Kelsey about everything. I trusted her with not telling anyone about the baby thing and Liam.

**********Liam's POV*************

I had landed in New York already and was ready for my meeting. I am hoping Aria will be at this meeting so I can explain everything to her and appoligize. I know I have a lot of explaining to do but I am willing to do that just for her.

I miss her so much and hope she excepts my apology. Her kisses, her hugs, her body, her everything I miss. I need her so much right now.

I got to the meeting room and Chloe was standing there with Harrison. I shook Harrison's hand then hugged Chloe.

"How's Colorado?" Harrison asked.

"It's not bad.. Could be a lot better thou." I replied.

I could tell something was up with Chloe with the way she was acting. She was acting distant and nervous.

"Chloe everything alright?" I asked.

"Umm.. Yeah... I'm fine just tired it's been a long and crazy day." She replied.

"Okay let's get started." Harrison said.

The meeting took about an hour. We went over the schedule, invites, and RSVP's. When we finished up we were sitting around and drinking.

"Chloe, Aria is going to be here right?" I asked.

"Umm.. about that." She mumbled.

"What?" I asked.

"Her sister in law had her baby and she took off at 3 to Arizona. She's going to miss the event." She said.

Great! I was so close to apologzing and now I have no chance. I was never gonna get the chance to apologize to her.

"Great." I mumbled as I downed the rest of my drink.

"I'm sorry.. She had to go thou." She said.

"It's okay. I understand Chloe." I said.

I went back to my hotel for the night and thought about everything.

******Aria's POV*********

"Kelsey, Is this whole mom thing hard?" I asked.

"Not really. Why hun?" She asked.

"Well.. DO NOT say anything but I'm going to be one. I have no idea what to do. Liam is out of the picture and I'm just scared." I said.

"Ohh Aria. There is nothing to be scared about. Being a mom is great you will love it." She said.

"Yeah.. but I don't want to raise the baby by myself." I said.

"By the sounds of everything I think Liam still loves you so so much." She said.

"I know but I won't get to see him. He goes back to Colorado after Sunday night which is 5 days." I said.

"Honey, You need to go get him. I can see you are hurt and sad. How about you go back to the house and book some tickets." She suggested.

"Yeah. I think I'm ready for it." I said.

"Good. If he's really called you that much. 100% says he's madly in love with you." She said.

"Thanks Kelsey. Please don't tell anyone." I pleaded.

"Of course not it's Lindey and I's secret." She said.

I went to their house and booked myself flights that night I was leaving two days after I got back. I didn't care if Harrison didn't want me to go I was going no matter what.

Vote(: Comment(:

She gave in!!! (:

Thoughts??

Pretty sure I will upload soon!

-Liz(: