One last moment before the "I DO"

**********A month later******************

***Liam's POV***

Tonight Aria was going out with some girls for her pre bachlorette being that she is pregant and can not drink her bridemaids are going to have one for her when she has the baby girl.

The bridemaids decided to not let us see each other so it will bring us luck. I haven't left Aria's side since she got pregant and tonight I am alone.

The guys are going to take me out for some fun in about 4 hours.

I just finished up some paper work at the office and was allowed to see Aria one last time before we get married tomorrow. I cleaned up my desk and found my way to Aria's office.

Aria was sitting at her computer doing something when I found her.

"Hey, Babe." I said as I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her neck, and the back of her ear.

"Hey." She said with a huge smile on her face and kissed my lips.

"What time are you guys going out?" I asked.

"6ish... What time you guys going?" She asked rubbing her medium size baby bump.

"7ish.. She kicking?" I asked.

"Sort of...Here feel." She said as she grabbed my hand and pressed it to her belly.

"Now she's not gonna kick watch." I said and just as I finished I felt her foot under my hand. It immediately brought a smile to my face.

"What day is your appointment?" I asked.

"Three days after the wedding." She said.

"Okay.. I will mark it down in my schedule." I said.

"They aren't taking you to a bar right?" I asked.

"Nope we are going to get our nails, hair, shop, and then going to maybe one club. Why?" She asked.

"I just don't want you to be around smoke and all that other stuff that will harm her." I said as I rubbed her stomach back and fourth.

"Honey, don't worry I am not going to go around that stuff and two of my bridesmaids are mothers, they know what they are doing." She said.

Aria's phone then went off with a text message. She read the text and then replied.

"That's my call Allie is coming to the house to get me ready and go eat first." She said.

"Okay. Have fun tonight and be safe tonight baby." I said kissing her.

"I love you. Stay out of trouble tonight." Aria laughed.

She was walking out the door when I yelled "Aria, I'll be at the alter waiting for you tomorrow. I love you."

She smiled big and replied "It's a date! I will see you there."

I was SO ready to marry that girl. There is so much about her that I love about her. I could not be anymore confident than marrying her. Her smile gave me butterflies everytime. I loved her laugh and I was still very attracted to her body even right now while she was pregnant.

Her belly fit her good it didn't make her look really big or looked over powered by her belly, it was perfect. She was perfect. I could not wait to spend the rest of my life with her and less than 3 months I will have my very first baby girl with her. I could not be happier.

I was almost ready when the guys got to the hotel. They made me wear some groom stuff and all kinds of dirty bachloler party things.

-Vote

-Comment

I have three days left  of school! I will be uploading more often! I actually think I'm gonna upload one more time today! Next upload should have quite a few events in it.

-Liz(: