Fighting over Ex's

*********Aria's POV***********

After I woke up and had breakfast with Liam I went to work for half the day then took off to the house to pack because I was leaving in the morning. I didn't want to leave Liam here for a week with all the work and with the death of his dad but I had to and i wanted to see my family. I left instructions with Chloe.

I finished up picking out clothes now I just had to put them in the suitcase. I turned up the music louder now and was dancing at the same time.

**Bing Bing**

My phone was going crazy with messages. I pick it up to see it was from Chloe.

-Holy Sh**! Thank god you left early! Guess who just showed up?-Chloe

-Who's there?-Ari

-BRODY!? He just went into Liam's office 10 minutes ago.-C

-Can you do me a huge favor and check on them? Please??-Ari

I patiencely waited for her to text me back to make sure Liam didn't kill Brody or the opposite way around.

-They were arguing when I went in there and told them I needed to talk to Liam.. I told him that you didn't want him fighting with Brody and did you know that Brody told Liam to leave you alone or he'll pay??-C

-What?? He said that?-Ari

-Yeah they were just talking about that but I'll text you later Harrison is here.-C

I finished up with packing and started to make supper. I threw on some steamed asparagus, potatoes, and chicken beasts. I was grabbing something out of the fridge when I felt hands on my back as I screamed.

"Just me." Liam said laughing.

"Well you scared me." I said as he kissed me.

"How was work?" I asked to see if he'd tell me about Brody.

"Not to bad.. could of been better but you left." He said.

"So.. Brody never came in?" I asked.

He paused for a long time and replied "Wait.. How'd you know that?"

"Chloe texted me and told me everything.. He really wants you to stay away from me? and I told you just to drop it so you don't lose a customer." I replied turning my back to him as I cooked.

"Aria, He deserves to be yelled as for what he did to you.. I'm not gonna let him get away for being an ass you to.. I could care less if I lost him as a customer." He yelled back.

"You don't understand Brody! If he doesn't get his way he gets furious!" I said.

"Ari, I don't care! I love you not him! I'm going to stand up for you." He said grabbing my hands.

"I'm switching him to see Max not you!" I said.

"AAAH! Really Aria!" He said running his hands threw his hair.

"Yes Really!" I said walking into the living room carrying supper.

"Since we arguing and switching my customers mise well switch Tasha to you!" He said following me.

"When did she get there?" I asked.

"Today she came in and wanted me to be her accountant and I said yes!" He said.

"She moved here! and you said yes?" I yelled.

"Yeah I did! What else was I suppose to do? Let her walk away to a different business and give them money!" He yelled back.

"Whatever! You can keep both of them!" I said as I rolled my eyes and sat down.

"Aahh I don't even know what to say!" Liam said as he sat down too.

"Don't say anything!" I said as I started to eat.

The rest of supper was ate in silence except the tv that played. I felt horrible we just had our first fight over our ex's. I hated the silence that was between us. It was going to be horrible on that long plane in the morning.

We both finished and I put the dishes in the sink as he followed me.

"I'm gonna go home okay? It's been a long day" He said.

"Sure." I said as I didn't look away from the dishes.

I heard the door close and called my sister right away. I felt like crying somhow, it was just over something stupid but I had a feeling. After I got off the phone with Allie she told me he'd come around and appolgize before I left tomorrow.

**Morning**

I got to the airport scanning for Liam but their was no sign of him anywhere. I turned off my phone and boarded the plane with my mom, dad, sister, and her fiancee.

Had I really gone to far with it? Why didn't he come see me? Are we even together anymore? All these questions were running threw my head. It had me stressed and depressed. I fell alseep for the rest of the ride thinking I could sleep it off but of course he was in my dream. 

We were laying in bed cuddling as usual and all of a sudden there was a crying noise from another room. I got up to see a beautiful little girl laying in her crib smiling at me. I slowly picked her up and she said momma. Then I hit me that I was a mom and Liam was a dad. I entered Liam's room again and laid her down on his bed. I saw the way he was with her and how he treated her and fell in love.

It felt so real and natural. He tickled her stomach, kissed her forehead, and was playing with her. I loved the way he was with kids. It seemed like it came natural to him and he was born to be a dad. He put something in her hand and told me to grab it from her when I opened her hand we had landed and I soon woke up.

Their first fight! :O Kind of short upload! I have lots of homework tonight!

Vote(: Comment(:

-Liz(: