Peridot ending

A/N: that picture's so fuckin cool

You glanced between the two, before landing on Peridot

"I know both of you like me," they both blushed. "But I'm gonna bring the shorty. She's not gonna take a lot of place. ...And I kinda return her feelings." You said nonchalantly.

Peridot jumped up. "Yes! Nyahaha! Take that! You pointy nosed clod! Haha!" And with that, she ran outside to Greg's van.

You looked back to a heartbroken Pearl. "I'm sorry..." She waved you off, forcing a smile. "It's fine, I'll get over it. You go have fun." You nodded, and headed outside to join Peridot, and waving goodbye to Steven.

The car ride was probably the best one you had. But... You couldn't say the same for Greg. He seemed uncomfortable with Peridot in the car, but after a while he just rolled with it. ((A/N: ahaha I think I'm funny))

What the two of you mainly did was scream at each other, argue, or just mock other people together. You did ask her some questions about Homeworld every once in a while too.

Parking his van into the driveway, you and Peridot hurriedly got out of the van and took your suitcases, parking them at your front door while Greg pushed on the doorbell. Soon after, your parents opened the door. "(Y/N)!" You mother said, engulfing you in a hug. You hugged back and let go, doing the same to your dad.

They then thanked Greg for driving you back, had a small talk with him, and before they ushered you inside, you cleared your throat, pushing your cute little alien in front of you. "Mom, dad, meet my new girlfriend, Peridot. I met her at Beach City." Hearing what you called her, Peridot stood proudly in front of you, with a little blush on her cheeks.

Your parents gave each other worried glances before your father asked "Why don't you three come in?"

Greg, uncomfortable denied and said he would be waiting in his van, while you and Peridot entered your house.

"This house is far bigger than Steven's!" She said, looking around. "Which room's yours?" She asked. You pointed in the main direction of your room as you guided her to the couch.

"Before anything, (Y/N), could we have a word with you? In the kitchen?" You nodded, telling Peridot to stay put, and not to touch anything. Walking to the kitchen, your parents gave you concerned looks.

"(Y/N) you know me and your father are going to support you, what ever happens, right?"

You nodded.

"And I'm perfectly fine with you liking a girl, but if you don't mind me asking, how old is she?"

You thought for a bit, actually, you never asked Peridot how old she is. Holding your finger up, telling your parents to wait, you yelled, "Peridot?"

"Yeah?"

"How old are you again?"

"Uuuuuhh- ow" you sighed. She probably touched something she wasn't supposed to. Waiting a bit, you looked at your parents nervously.

"A few thousand years old, probably?"

"You don't know your own age?!"

"I FORGOT!"

Sighing, you look to your parents, who were staring back at Peridot in disbelief. "You got your answer. Now want to go to the living room so she can explain shit?"

Your mother looked at you in disapproval for using that kind of language, and walked to the living room. Your father... Well, he gave you a thumbs up and walked with your mother.

The conversation was pretty short, since your parents were incredibly uncomfortable with Peridot's age. And when they did ask questions, well, your girlfriend didn't know how to answer properly. The conversation was cut short by a car honk, and we understood that it meant Greg was tired and wanted to get back to Beach City. Before she left with him, Peridot dragged you to your room.

"I built something while I was waiting for you and your... Superiors."

"They're my parents."

"Whatever. I don't really care. Now, look at it!" Taking a glance at your room, you noticed a small... Warp pad?

"Peri, did you seriously...?"

"Yeah!" She said, proudly. "So we can talk more often! Aren't you proud of me?" Smiling, you nodded and pecked her cheek.

"How in the world did you build a warp pad in my room?" You asked. She shrugged, and you just sighed, knowing that Peridot was everything but normal.

You pecked her cheek, "Yeah, ok. Now go, Greg's waiting for you." She put a hand on her cheek, blushing and walked back to the van, not bothering to say goodbye to your parents. Smiling, you waved at them until the van was out of sight.

"You know that you won't see her until next summer, right?" Your dad asked.

Suppressing a laugh, you nodded, retreating to your room. Sitting on your bed, you stared at the warp pad. Since you were human, you couldn't use it yourself, but you knew Peridot would probably visit you daily.