(Request) Pearl x Reader x Garnet (continuation of Sardonyx x reader)

Requested by: dapunnyspider
(Y/N)=Your name
(F/N)=Fusion Name

Walking back to the warp pad, you and Steven couldn't stop talking about Sardonyx, fusions, Sardonyx, the mission, Sardonyx, future uses of fusions, Sardonyx...

"You should learn to fuse, (Y/N)!" Amethyst suggested. You slightly blushed.

"I guess I'd like to, but... Well, do we absolutely need to dance to fuse?"

Pearl nodded, and Amethyst chuckled. "Ohohoho! Is someone clumsy?" She nearly sang out, playfully pushing you. You shook your head.

"No! It's just... I don't like to dance in front of other people."

"Well, shy or not, you ARE a gem." You heard Garnet say. "You'll have to learn how to fuse. With how strong your potential is, you'll have to learn."

You thought for a bit, before smirking. "Can you and Pearl teach me? I'll get to see Sardonyx!"

Catching on what you were implying, Amethyst laughed loudly.

"Lover girl wants to see her girlfriend!~" she cheered, shaking you as if she was proud. Your face turned completely red, and you felt your voice completely vanish.

"Girlfriend...?" Pearl questioned.

"Yeah! (Y/N) loovveess Sardonyx!~" She sang out, my face was completely on fire, and pretty much looked like a stop sign by now. It matched with what I wanted Amethyst to do.

"I figured," Garner simply said, while Pearl was trying to stutter out an answer, with a light teal blush on her face.

"You'll be training with us, tomorrow." The fusion stated. You didn't want to argue, so you simply nodded and to Steven's disappointment, shut up until you arrived to the warp pad.

*time skip*

When the sun had finally peeked over the ocean, you walked out of the temple, wanting to be there early. To your disliking, you saw that Garnet and Pearl had already been waiting for you outside. Panicking, you pushed open the front door of the house, probably awaking Steven, and ran down the stairs, tripping on some of them.

"I'm so sorry!" You cried out.

"It's okay! We didn't specify the time, anyways." Pearl said, waving off your desperate apologies.

"I hope you're ready for training, at least." Garnet monotonously said.

Remembering you had to dance, your blush seemed to make an appearance again, and you looked around. Well, let's say you weren't fully mentally prepared.

"Would it be okay to do it where... No one else will be watching? I'm not that great with dancing..." You muttered, looking around. Pearl and Garnet agreed, saying that if it helps you with your performance, it'll be worth it. So, the three of you walked back inside the house, and warped away to somewhere else.

"Firstly, we need to establish the basics of fusion, explain the history of such an art form, make a bond with it." Pearl explained. Trying to keep your sarcastic comments to yourself, you listened to her, to stay polite.

"Back on Homeworld, fusing was used as-"

"That'll be useless." Garnet said, bringing a hand up to Pearl's face, probably to tell her to stop. She stepped forward. "History can wait. What (Y/N) needs, is physical training." She said, giving you a hand.

"Shouldn't I fuse with her first, at least? Your method of dancing and fusing is a bit... Complicated, don't you think?" The paler, slimmer gem questioned. You looked at both of them, and took a step back.