(Request) Peridot x gem!reader

(Requested)

A/N: I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING RECENTLY I WAS BUSY IM SO SO SO SO SO SORRY

"(Y/N)! Come here!" You heard Jasper order from a few rooms away. Sighing, you rolled your eyes. "What do you want?" You yelled back, not ready to move from your spot.

"Just come over here, damn it!"

"Why should I go?!" You screamed back. You heard her hit something, which then fell, and probably broke on the ground, since it was followed by Peridot's enraged yelling.

Getting up, you sighed, stretched and made your way the room where all the yelling came from, aka the control room.

"What was oh, so important?" You asked, giving them a neutral look. Jasper turned to you, slightly glaring. "Steer the ship. Peridot can't find Earth herself." She said, and soon again, you heard Peridot's annoying, but yet cute complaining.

"Calm down," you said provocatively.

"Why should she do it?! I'm the technician here! Why did (Y/N) have to come along anyway?! She's nothing we need on this mission!" She complained, pointing you.

Before Jasper could say anything, you howled with laughter, "You? THE technician? Darling, you're not a natural, like I am. You're just a back up, you know that, right?" You started, getting her pissed enough for her face to turn an emerald colour.

"Your limb enhancers are the only thing giving you technician traits, honey." You said. Then smirking, you pointed at yourself. "I'm the technological gem here,"

Before you could show yourself off even more, you heard Jasper mutter something like 'I'm not listening to your bullshit again,' and leave, leaving you with a fuming Peridot.

"Y-you?! A technological gem?! Hah! Look at yourself! You're useless! You don't have any sign of technology on your slim, useless, body!" She said, eyeing your curves with an involuntary blush.

Chuckling once again, you closed your eyes and crossed your arms. "You didn't hear about about me before this mission, have you, sweetheart?"

Peridot was going to say something, but closed her mouth, as if telling you that you were on the right track.

"I'm Yellow Diamond's favourite," you started, opening your eyes again, to check her facial expression. With an eye twitching, she stared at you, nearly disgusted.

"Bullshit." She managed to mutter through her gritted teeth.

You darkly chuckled. "Oh? Do you actually need to check my status on those fancy devices that you made to think higher of yourself, dear?" She didn't move for a while, knowing that if she pulled up her holographic screen, you'd laugh in her face, claiming to have won the little argument.

Smirking, you encouraged her. "Go on, check my status to see if I'm saying nonsense, sweetie."

What could she do, anyways? Peridot's curiosity was actually killing her. She wanted to know how highly Homeworld actually thought of you oh, so badly.

Slowly, she muttered, "stop calling me those names..."

Before her four floating digits parted, and formed a hexagon, which lit up and she slowly typed in your gem species. As soon as the one and only result popped up, her jaw dropped.

"You're the only one?" Smirking, you nodded. "The one and only, (Y/N)! Yellow Diamond's closest and most trusted gem."

"Urgh," Peridot sighed, waving her other hand in the screen, making it rip and disappear in thin air. Her green fingers soared through the air, and regained their place on her metallic 'hand'.