Holly Blue Agate x gem!reader

A/N: I never even liked Holly Blue Agate before but then ya know who doesn't like a bully once in a while? I think I've got some kind of intimidation kink..

So, in this one, I planned that you were in White Diamond's court, so yeah. 

(Y/N) and (G/N): Both your name, or gem name, ya know

"L-let's change the future!" Sapphire seemed oddly uncomfortable, but then, who wasn't? This rescue thing was a suicide mission! You were the newest addition to the Crystal Gems, yet setting foot in a Homeworld base scared the hell out of you. 

"We just need to focus on our roles..." You reassured yourself. "Hold on..." 

Your friends all looked at you. 

"What IS my role?! I'm a (G/N)! I have no business here!" You gripped your hair tightly. 

"W-well you surely remember your role, r-right?" Ruby nervously asked. You rarely became a nervous wreck like this. If you were panicking, it meant this wasn't good. 

"Yeah, but I was always in White Diamond's entourage until Rose came by! I was a decoration! I don't have a role!" The memories made you grimace. Now that you experienced freedom, you never wanted to go back. 

"Well, you'll be Sapphire's... uh.. that, you know!" Steven seemed uncomfortable saying you were a decoration, which you understood perfectly. "We can do it! I-I'm sure!" 

"Yeah, we'll just get in, get Steven's dad back, and bam! Back to Earth we go!" Amethyst shape shifted to resemble the Quartz soldiers outside and you nodded. 

"Yeah... shut up and be pretty, I guess." 

You all headed out of the small space ship and climbed the stairs, acting your part as best you could. Glancing at Amethyst, you gave her a small smile, silently telling her that everything would be okay. 

Sapphire stated the purpose of her visit to the two Amethyst guards, as you straightened your back and looked into the distance. 

Play it cool... You just need to look good...

"Well," one of the Amethysts started. "The zoo closed down, so I guess we'll just have to throw you into space." 

Steven whimpered and you snapped your gaze to the Amethyst, glaring at her. 

"Heh, he believed me." She laughed along with other Amethyst. Seeing your expression, the Amethyst sighed. "It's just a joke, no need to get worked u-" 

Heels could be heard clanking down the hallway, which drew all of the attention to the new gem. "What are you doing?"

"Nothing, Holly Blue Agate!" The two Amethysts saluted her. 

 She looked at all of you, and upon noticing you and Sapphire, she gasped. If you weren't playing a role, you would have gasped too. She was hot... Holly Blue Agate kicked the gems in the shins and asked, menacingly. 

"Why didn't you tell me there was a Sapphire here? And a (G/N)!  What have you been saying to them?!"

"Nothing," The Amethysts answered in unison, one of them shed a few tears from the kick. 

Holly Blue Agate turned towards you all and gave you her sincerest apologies, before forcing the Amethysts to apologize too. You really felt bad for them... 

After a few moments of 'chatting' and stalling, Sapphire convinced Holly Blue to give a tour of the facility, forcing Amethyst to stay back. 

"Sorry..." You whispered as you followed closely behind Sapphire.