Jasper x exhuman!malachite!reader

A/N: to clear things up, you're a human that got affected by the fusion with Jasper and Lapis so you sort of became a Malachite gem
ALSO I haven't double checked this so there might be a few errors here and there, feel free to tell me if you find some!

"It's okay, I got you. I'm not leaving you until this ship crashes." You hugged Lapis as she shook in your arms. "You'll be okay, you're a gem."

At those words, something clicked in her mind and she shielded you.

After that, you blacked out.

You shot up and gasped for air. A blue figure next to you held your shoulders to keep you sitting up right.

"It's okay, I got you." She repeat your words in a whisper.

"(Y/N)!" A high pitched voice cried out, which you slowly recognized as Steven.

Lapis looked up, and a panicked expression twisted her beautiful face. She quickly slipped one arm under your armpits and the other under your knees, attempting to fly away.

"Aw, don't fly off so soon!" A powerful hand grabbed your saviour's ankle and roughly yanked her down, making her grip on you slip, and you painfully landed back on the sand.

You helplessly (you had a few broken ribs and a sprained ankle) watched as Jasper attempted to convince Lapis to fuse with her. Lapis glanced at you very shortly before accepting the soldier's request, and fusing.

The bright, white light grew and grew until you could recognize two... four... no, six arms emerging from the blob, one of them absorbed you into the light, and you somehow felt your body get absorbed into the fusion.

Once you opened your eyes, you were a lot taller than usual, and you felt way more powerful.

A distorted chuckle escaped your lips as you heard not only your voice, but also Jasper's and Lapis'. You brought on arm up, and saw the water raising with your arm and heading towards you and the much smaller crystal gems.

The water hand grabbed onto your turquoise ankle/wrist instead, pulling you towards the water.

"Huh? What?" You asked, as more hands grabbed you and turned into chains.

"I'm tired of being everyone's prisoner!" You yelled out, Lapis' voice ringing out the most. "Now you're my prisoner!"

"W-wait!" You stuttered. The ocean was getting closer and closer. You felt yourself separate a bit from the fusion, but something pulled you back into it.

Steven seemed to notice what was going on, because he yelled out your name and attempted to come closer before Pearl held him back. "(Y/N)'s in there!" He yelled, as Pearl ignored him.

You felt the ocean's cold water on your rear arms/legs.

"There's a mistake!" You yelled, somehow trying to communicate with Lapis Lazuli. "I'm human! I can't..!" Before you could finish, Malachite was dragged far into the ocean.

—•—

The blackness around you started to shift into a pale green glow, and you emerged from what seemed like water. Managing to stand up on the liquid, you noticed a blue gem struggling nearby.

"Lapis..?" You risked. If it weren't her, you'd be done for.

Luckily, you were right, and your friend turned back, looking more exhausted than ever.

"(Y/N)?!" She exclaimed. You noticed she had some kind of water chains on her that tried to drag her down once you distracted her. Luckily, Lapis stood up again, struggling against the water. "What are you doing here?! You're supposed to be safe!"