Visit to the lake

♡Tiffany's POV

"Tiffany, stop running, for goodness sake!"

"Nah l don't think so, Noah."

His arms wrap around my waist and we collapse hugged on the wet leaves. We start laughing and he slowly pulls away from the hug.

"Here you go." I give him deserved reward in the form of an iPhone.

"I didn't think you were actually going to give me your phone."

"Well l promised, so" l left the sentence unfinished and stare at him for a while. "You know... you don't have to take care of me all the time. I don't need a pity friend."

"First of all, yes l do, and second of all- sorry girl, but you're stuck with me since l'm your tent buddy." I roll my eyes and he smiles at that.

"You did not just say 'tent buddy'!" We start laughing like idiots.

I got to admit that wearing high-waisted jeans and pink jumper wasn't exactly the smartest idea, since it's not comfortable and it's very cold outside. Oh and l forgot to mention that l'm wearing a new pair of Gucci's high heels. Fancy, isn't it?

"Are you seriously wearing heels?" Noah bursts out laughing

"It's not my problem that you people have no style!" I say mockingly.

When we return back to the camp everybody has their eyes on me probably because l'm wearing 15 cm high heels in gold-black combination. I decide to show them off a little so l make a big entrance through the bunch of horny teens who look at me like l'm the Goddess.

"You look like a slut." Red haired tall girl yells at me.

I smile and do Vikki's special bitchy trick which includes winking and sending a kiss at the same time."Thank you."

Everyone burst out laughing and Noah just stares at the red haired girl.
He approaches her and puts his head down so their heads are at the same level.

"Don't mess with her, Monika, cause that means you have to mess with me, too."

She bites her lip and looks him in the eyes. Her pale skin looks elegant against grey eyes and freckles. Damn, she's hot.

"That was supposed to scare me?" She raises eyebrows and l see Noah is hurt. Very hurt.

His face changes into angry expression and l grab his elbow "Come on." I point a long glare at the red haired bitch aka Monika.

Noah and l leave in silence and enter our grey small tent.

"I'm hungry." I complain and groan.

"Dinner is in two hours, but since you haven't had a proper meal in two and half days..." he gets lost in the thoughts but then grabs my palm and lifts me off the ground letting my hand.

We walk in silence for about a minute and he suddenly stops to pick some strange little red berries.

"Eat." He says simply.

"What's that?" I look grossed.

"Just eat it Tiffany." He rolls his eyes and groans laughing while his muscles move gently under the gorgeous grey shirt.

"What if it's poisoned?"

He burst out laughing and puts one of the berries in his mouth.

"See? Am l dead? No. Now eat, look how weak you are." he points at my shoulders and arms which are actually weak.

I gently put one berry in my mouth holding it with two fingers.

I moan in pleasure as l realize it tastes great and start eating other berries and Noah chuckles nodding.