Double snake attack

♡Tiffany's POV

I'm sitting next to Sophie and she just can't get her green eyes off Zoe who became, as Sophie says, her ex-best friend probably because of that kiss with Dan.

Speaking of Dan, l'm giving him death glares whole morning while we are waiting for Mrs. Smith to serve breakfast. She finally arrives with five bowls and give them to Zoe, Sophie, Noah, Ethan and me. I'm not sure what are we eating but it looks like a potato mixed with berries.

"You can start when everyone gets their portions!" Zoe yells at me while l shove a full spoon in my mouth.

"Screw them. I'm starving." I roll my eyes and moan in pleasure as my stomach finally fills with something elese than dirty lake water. Noah and Ethan high-five me and smirk.

"The rule is not to eat before everyone else can." Monika stands in front of my seat and l just stay still, holding Noah on his elbow.

"When you come up with smarter rules, then l'll respect them." She didn't expect those 'brave' words coming from my mouth. "Oh, and by the way, l'm not sure throwing people in the lake is camper's number one rule, is it?" I frown at her but keep smiling and she blushes and stare at me giving me threatening signs such as raising her left eyebrow and biting bottom lip angrily.

I come closer to her ear and whisper loudly enough, so only my friends could hear it "That's what l thought." She sees a hoodie l'm wearing and it pisses her off.

"You have no idea who are you dealing with, little bitch." She yells and, l swear, l could see anger coming out of her ears and nose.

"Then, show me." Okay, that wasn't the smartest move because l see she is capable of anything at this point, but l don't even care. I'm not gonna sit here and watch her ruin my already screwed life.

"I will." She nods. "Don't say l didn't warn you, slut." With those words, she walks away shaking her butt all the way to her boyfriend Mike.

"Bitch." Noah says for himself but l heard it since he pulled my head on his chest.

"Shut up!" My words come out louder than l wanted, but luckily no one seems to care about our conversation.

"What the hell? She just word-slapped you and you're defending her? Are you okay?"

I sigh and move my head away from his shoulder. "I know but still- she was your girlfriend and it's just not okay to call her a bitch." I explain looking in the distance.

"Sorry." He nods processing my words.

***

After a long talk with my 'squad' l realize Dan hasn't said a word whole day, he is just looking at the ground in humiliation.

"Oh my God. That was like the cutest guy ever and then..." Sophie's words don't come to my distracted brain. I'm busy wondering why is Dan giving me death glares.

"Can l help you?" I yell and every conversation stops at in that moment. This is awkward.

"I need to talk to you." Dan says and his voice shakes a little in fear- l guess.

"What do you want Dan?" I say pissed that he pulled me away from my friends.

"Please don't hate me." He whispers looking around to see if anyone is near enough to hear us talking.

"Dan..." l begin but can't find the right words. "Look, l don't hate you even if you are one bloody asshole." I say and after a few moments realize it sounded too rough.

"My point is, you let me down and l don't even care anymore. Now let me hang out with my friends." I roll sleeves on Noah's black hoodie and start walking back to squad.