The annoying big brother

♡Tiffany's POV

"Oh my goodness! My baby girl's home!" My mum screams dramatically pulling me in for bone-breaking hug.

"Hey mummy." I manage to catch a breath and pull away from her tight hold. "Hey daddy."

He smiles widely, bear-hugging me, although his hug is much more chill and I can actually breath. "Tiffany." He breaths out with watery eyes. "I missed you so much."

I love my parents. I just love them.

"Tiff, I made your favorite dinner! Come on, you're probably starving." My mum says smiling at me and then her eyes land on Cole.

"Cole, dear, join us for dinner. I bet you guys have some stories to share." She says.

My parents adore Cole. They literally adore him.

"Uh, thank you, Mrs. Williams, but I should really get going, my mother will be worried and-" he starts but my overly excited mother cuts him.

"Don't you worry love, I'll call my sister right now, she'll understand. Make yourselves comfortable kids." She says.

"Awww! Melinda!" I scream throwing myself at my personal maid who grew to my heart as a family. It takes her by surprise but as soon as she gets back in reality she returns a hug.

"I missed you so so much! And I missed your cookies and morning coffee. And I missed your crazy cat lady of a friend who comes every Saturday at our house when we aren't home, and you think no one knows about." I say grinning. She just watches her feet embarrassed and I start feeling sorry. I didn't mean to make her feel bad, I should've known.

"You can bring her at our house anytime, okay?" I say.

I want her to understand how much I respect her. I didn't use to, true, but know I really do. She lifts her head slowly, looking at my eyes.

"No no, it's okay, I am truly sorry for that It won't happen again-"

"Melinda... please, I'm serious. She can stay any time at our house." I cut her words.

"Thank you." She mouths to me with a wide smile.

I walk upstairs into my room followed by Cole. When I enter, I'm attacked by pink walls, pink bed, pink table, pink everything. God it almost hurts, because I haven't seen pink color for a long time. Only nature colors like brown, green and blue sky. Surprisingly, I seriously started to like them.

"This place needs a serious makeover." I comment.

"You just realized that?" He says smirking.

I roll eyes at him before he throws himself on me and we fall on the bed together, laughing.

"I missed this." I say. Honestly I did miss everything about home, especially my family.

"Me too." He says and then I feel pair of hands tun trough my hair messing it completely.

"Ow, why?" I yell. Ugh, every time. Every single time he does this just to tease me because it's 'fun'.

No. No it's not fun to screw my hair over.

"'Cause I missed your messy hair and angry face." He says shrugging "And it's fun."

I walk to my closet and open drawer to grab a hairbrush. I sigh when I realize I left it in my suitcase. "Great. Just great." I say and Cole chuckles.

"What are you doing?" I ask him. He's slowly walking towards me with a serious face expression.

He's never serious.