It's kind of funny, actually

If you guys haven't heard the song... DO IT! I adore it. Literally A.D.O.R.E. You can keep reading now lol.

♡Tiffany's POV

"Get off me!" I yell, still failing to open my eyes.

"May! You're going to mess up my pajama!" I tell my white kitten as she, of course, continues jumping all over me.

I sigh and take her in my arms, cuddling with her. I missed this little annoying fluff ball.

The thing is, May is a morning person. I mean morning cat. But you know what I mean.

So she wakes me up all the time which annoys the hell out of me, but this time I just wanna cuddle with her; I missed her so much.

"Come on kitty, we have to eat breakfast."

So now I started talking to animals. Great, what's next? Turning into Mrs. Smith in a few years? I get chills from even thinking about it.

I head downstairs with May in my arms, still wearing cute grey PJ's.

"Good morning sweetie!" My mum says in sing-sang voice.

"Morning mum!" I say sitting next to her on my usual spot.

"Oh Tiffany, can you get May in your room at least while we are having breakfast?"

My mum doesn't really adore animals. Which is a nice way to say that she hates them.

"Alright." I say putting May down on the floor and she immediately runs to my room where Melinda puts her cat food every morning.

"Hey love." My dad's voice that I missed so much past weeks spreads across the room. He kisses my mother on the top of her head and sits next to her, joining the delicious breakfast feast.

"Morning." I answer cheerfully and he returns with a smile.

"Tiffany, your dad and I are going to work soon, so you can do anything you want while we're gone. I'm sure you'd like to meet your friends." She says.

"Yes mum, we'll hang out later, we will maybe even go out for a dinner." I answer.

"That's great. If you need anything just call me alright? And if you guys decide to stay home for a dinner they can come to our place." My dad says.

"Yeah okay, we'll see." I finish my Nutella sandwich and cold orange juice and decide to check on my phone.

There's a message from Noah and Victoria, as well as missed call from Cole. He prefers talking better than texting, at least with me.

First thing I do is open Noah's messages.

Noah: Morning beautiful. I was thinking about you yesterday and I seriously can't wait any longer to see you. Can I come over? Or you can come to my place? Or we can just go somewhere if you want.

I smile to myself, sitting on the bed in our living room.

Me: I know, me too. Yeah sure, you can come over in an hour, when my parents leave.

He starts typing and I immediately put down my phone. It feels weird to watch those three dots while someone's typing.

The beeping sound makes me pick phone the same moment.

Noah: Okay. But why are we waiting for them to leave?

Me: Because they're not ready to meet you yet.

Noah: But they already know me. Remember? Your mum called me when we were in the camp.

Me: Yes, but she doesn't know that we're together.