Swimming with a shark

♡ Tiffany's POV

I'm sitting on the king-sized bed in Noah and I's hotel room, searching the suitcase in order to find a swimsuit that I actually brought here. You may wonder why the hell would I bring a swimsuit in the mountain camp, or even to this trip that we earned as a price for The games of survival, but I don't go anywhere without sun cream, sunglasses and swimsuit since that one time when we went to London with school and everyone had a bikini except for me; my oh so clever mum forgot to pack it so I literally had to swim in my underwear- thank God that was in fifth grade so people seem to forgot about the accident.

I finally found the one I was looking for- hot black swimsuit that fits my body perfectly. I lift it out of the suitcase and run with it straight to the bathroom. Noah was playing some stupid game on his phone ever since we got back from breakfast fifteen minutes ago. That 'Color switch' really brain washed him. He already dressed in grey swimming shorts or whatever they call it, and put a tight-but-not-too-tight white T-shirt to cover the Greek God's chest and six pack.

I find myself standing in the perfectly organized and decorated white and blue bathroom and it takes only a few seconds for me to take off my clothes and jump in the black swimsuit. I take a long moment to admire myself in the mirror before deciding I'm ready to go and reaching the doorknob. But fortunately, before I pushed the door open I remember that I can't just walk around the hotel half naked, so I quickly grab the small loosen black dress that I wore in the café the night Noah and I had a fight, since it was the only thing in the bathroom and It kinda fits the whole swimming outfit. To complete the look, I put on my sunglasses.

I walk out of the bathroom door and Noah smiles at me "Ready?"

"Yup." I say with obviously fake enthusiasm.

"Oh, by the way, sun is burning here, isn't it?" he pretends to watch the none-existing sun, putting his hand on the forehead and lifting his head up as there is a real sun.

I start to open my mouth and ask him what the hell is he up to, but then he comes closer pointing at my eyes.

No, wait, he's pointing at the sunglasses I'm wearing.

He makes a lazy smile with his full lips and takes the sunglasses off.

"But what if it's sunny outside?" I ask trying to make him return my glasses, because honestly, they just rock!

"Then that's good, but the pool is inside anyways." He smirks at my almost blushed cheeks. As you can see, I blush a lot.

"Oh." was everything I managed to say before he grabs my hand pulling me to the door. I stand on his left side watching him lock the door with '35' key. Then we slowly make our way to the reception where Ethan and Sophie are standing holding hands. Noah walks to the reception lady and hands her the key until we get back from the pool. She kindly nods putting the key down somewhere on her desk.

"Hey Sophie!" I hug her and then turn to Ethan. "Hey Kevin!" he looks at me confused, taken aback by the new nickname I gave him, but then he just rolls his green eyes and sighs.

"Seriously Tiffany. Kevin?" he asks me slowly like I'm a six years old child.

I roll my eyes at that and start running to the door on which is the sign 'swimming pool'.

I honestly have no idea why I started running, but sometimes I just decide to do something like that and do it for no particular reason. I'm a weird girl, I'm telling you.

Just as I was about to pull the door open, I feel arm wrap around my waist and I immediately turn around to see that it's my favorite pair of eyes in the whole world. I offer him a cute smile which he returns, but then my Greek God ruins the moment by opening the door and entering the huge warm room before me.