Watch and learn, bitch.

♡Tiffany's POV

"Go ahead." Noah shoves his matte black iPhone in my hands.

"What if she catches me?" I furrow my eyebrows at him and a little mocking smile appears on his lips. I wonder what he's up to, this time.

"Like that ever stopped you before." Zoe and Ethan look at me and l just mouth to Noah 'Very funny.' Sophie gives me comforting smile which l kindly return.

I look at my left, then right, and sigh realizing Mrs. Smith is not around.

I change position from sitting to resting on my knees because my butt seriously started to hurt because of the rocks and grass l'm forced to sit on.

However, Noah and Sophie convinced me to call my parents from his phone, to check on them and tell them l'm okay, because l know they are pretty worried, and honestly, lf l had daughter like me, l would be too. I didn't agree with that idea at first, but Sophie's convincing skills took a hold on me so l let them win - and here l am now, arguing with them one more time about calling the number.

"What's the password?" I ask Noah clearly pissed because they made me talk to parents in front of my new friends.

"Give me, l'll type it." Noah sighs.

"No. Spit it out." I say even more annoyed but his stubborn self doesn't back off.

"Tiffany, just give me the damn phone." He shakes head in disbelief and others chuckle quietly at how stubborn and probably stupid we look right now.

Noah types his bloody password and l quickly dial the number. The addiction slowly shakes through my body at the feeling of holding a phone. The fact that the phone is same as mine, just different color, doesn't really help the situation.

I hear the deep but caring voice of my confused father. "Hello?"

Zoe mouths me the word 'speaker' and l press the bottom on the phone so everyone can hear our conversation. I'm not very pleased about that but l think they are missing their families too, so l let them enjoy the sweet feeling a little.

"Hey daddy, lt's me!" I squeak and he starts laughing clearly happy that l had a chance to call him.

"My baby! How are you, sweetheart? Do they treat you right?" He asks and l hold on a little to think about it.

"They do." I smile even if he can't see me.

"That's nice to hear Tiffany!" he starts and l hear a happy screaming in the background. "Oh, mum wants to talk to you!" I smile again and look at my friends giving me wide smiles and my heart melts.

"Tiffany, sweetie!" She screams and l gently cover my ears from the loud noise she is making. Oh God, she's so dramatic, l have been here for a week, for goodness sake!

"Hi mum!" My friends chuckle in the background.

"Sweetie, are you hungry? Or cold? Oh God, if something happens to you..." she starts her hysterical monologue and l smirk "Mum l'm fine, really." Did l ever mention that she's a good mother? Actually, the best.

"I hope you met someone nice there. Maybe a boy, you know what l always tell you...." l blush and cut her speech before she embarrasses me even more.

"Okay mum..." everyone chuckles and Noah tries his best to hold a cute laugh.

Ugh.

"Look, l gotta go mum, but l'll be back soon okay? Don't worry about me l'm totally fine. Tell Victoria l said hi and kiss her for me. And Cole too." She takes about five whole minutes to finally let me go and l sigh in relief while hanging up.