Results

♡Tiffany's POV

"Tiffany! Shut up already!" Sophie yells at me and Noah and Ethan just smirk playfully.

"I can't wait anymore!" I continue to scream with a wide smile on my face.

Let's just say l'm a little overexcited about seeing results of the game. We have a huge chance of winning, but Monika has more. I think Whites are not a threat anymore since they quit second game- the one Noah and l won.

"Hey Melody!" I great her with a smile as she comes closer to our team.

" 'Sup girls?" She hugs me tightly and l return a long hug. Sophie gets a head nod, since the two of them are not really close. Or even friends.

Her eyes fall on Noah and she smirks.
"Bro." She says smiling. Surprisingly, he returns a smile and gives her a bro hug. Looks like they are pretty close, considering that Noah doesn't really hang out with girls. Then she comes to Ethan and hugs him too. Sophie gives me a long stare but l just smile. I know Melody for a really short time, but she is a great person and she respects her friends more than anything, we don't need to worry. Jason, Melody's almost-boyfriend joins us and hugs the the guys like they are his old brothers.

"So Melody, who do you think will win?" Ethan asks with a small smile.

"I don't know, but l'm betting on you guys." She winks at me and l kiss her cheek for goodbye.

Mrs. Smith finally arrives with a paper in her hand and all the campers come to her. I've never actually arrived on time when Mrs. Smith was about to talk, but this time l was the first one next to her.

"I know you all are very curious to find out who is the winner of this year's Games of survival, so l decided to cut my speech." She coughs. Speech? Seriously?

"First of all, l would like to thank you kids, for making this year wonderful, of course you still have some time to change that" l hear guy's chuckle in the background. Noah crosses the crowd to me and grabs my palm. His warm hold relaxes me.

"Especially, l would like to thank the new campers who seemed to work very hard. I'm proud of you all." She gives me a small smile which l kindly return nodding.

"So, without further delay, the winner of The survival games two thousand and sixteen is..." she looks at us all with a smile and her lips making a proud puppy face.

Noah's thumb rubs my hand and l smile at him awkwardly.

"Black team!" Mrs. Smith yells excited and l just give Sophie a confused look.

"Wait." I say putting my hand on Sophie's shoulder to stop her even if she's doing absolutely nothing. "Guys... that's us!" I scream happily jumping like a hyperactive bunny.
I hug Noah as hard as l can and he grabs my legs lifting me to his strong chest with my legs wrapped around his stomach. I wrap my arms around strong shoulders and neck.

Noah looks me in the eyes with a wide smile on his face. God, l can watch him smile for the rest of my life. He cups my face with one hand, and the other one is still holding my legs.

"Sorry. I have to." He whispers and pulls me in for a long soft kiss. My lips melt under his hot touch and l return one final little kiss before l pull away. Then l realize everyone is clapping their hands at us and l just bite my lip feeling embarrassed. That feeling goes away immediately as l remember that we won. We actually won!

He puts me down and l run to Sophie and Ethan, making a big group hug and Noah joins us. We starts laughing when we break the hug.

"We did it!" I scream happily at Sophie and hug her and Ethan once again.