Bestie moments

♡Tiffany's POV

Noah stops me in the hallway grabbing my arm. I turn to look at him and he points me a worried look. Ethan and Sophie were already by the parking lot waiting for the car, if there was even a car, I really have to see it to believe Noah found a driver in half an hour. Anyways, we still had a few minutes to chill out before the drive.

"Um... is there anyone at your home tomorrow? I don't want you to be alone and all. You can stay in my place, I'm sure my mom will be thrilled to have you over." He says the last part with honest smile- the one I adore the most.

"No, it's okay, I'll call Victoria and Cole, I have to meet up with theme anyway." I smile.

"Oh cool. Victoria-" he frowns "is it that annoying friend of yours?" He says but when he sees my face he immediately corrects "I mean no offense but I don't really like her."

"I see."

What's wrong with Vikki? I mean yeah... she has a little less clothes on her body then she should, and a little more in the closet. She watches Keeping up with the Kardashians a lot, her make up screams 'come and screw me!'... Jeez okay maybe she was a little bitchy. Okay a lot bitchy.

"I'll spend some time with Cole- you know, the divorce and all, so I guess we'll meet tomorrow?"

"Yeah sure."

"I have to show you around your future school after all." I said smiling.

He grins kissing the top of my head. Those little kisses somehow make me happier then the actual kisses. I don't know how or why, but I just love them.

"So are you ready?" He asks with a raised eyebrow.

"Ready steady go." I answer giving him adventurous smile and walking towards the exit door.

"You're so weird" he says before running after me with that stupid grin on his face.

***

"Are we all set?" Ethan stood in front of car examining the luggage in the back of the gorgeous red Lamborghini. How did they find a Lamborghini in thirty minutes in this hell of a forest is beyond me. There was only a few cars parked in front of a hotel and they were all much cheaper than this one. Hell, that car was even more expensive then the one my parents bought last month. They already had two cars but my dad liked another one so he bought the third. Rich kids' problems.

"Yes Ethan, get in the car!" Noah shouts from the back seat, next to me. Sophie was once again in the front because I refused to sit there, it's too lonely for my taste and I always get to sit there when we drive around the city at home, but she's really excited every time so I guess her parents don't let her.

"Coming!" Ethan replies and before taking one last admiring glance at the beautiful red car. It was seriously breath-taking.

Once he finally managed to sit next to Noah and me, the car engine started without making a loud noise like most cars do. As you can tell, I'm not really a car expert but I recognize expensive thing when I see it.

The driver was wearing a grey hoodie, which would be pretty creepy if it wasn't cold outside, so we all wore warm clothes. I couldn't really see his face from the back seat where I was placed in Noah's arms, but I think he was tall like Noah, maybe even taller.

"You can let me go now." I whisper to Noah and he moves his hands away form my hips, but still keeps holding my palm in his. I smile at him and he returns.

I already asked Noah a million times how did he get a car so fast be he kept saying that he has his ways. Typical male.

"Thanks for the ride." Noah says looking down at his feet almost like he was embarrassed.