When 'Truth or dare' goes personal

♡Tiffany's POV

"No Sophie! You go like this: left. right. left. right! Right Hand on the hip" l'm teaching Sophie how to cat walk but it doesn't seem successful. "Good. Now straight your back. Aaaand" l say while she follows my moves. "Smile!"

"Good job, S!" I shout and she high-five's me.

"Christ." Ethan and Noah roll their eyes while Dan and Zoe just stare at us.

"So, Noah, you mentioned a game earlier." I remember.

"Yeah guys, wanna play?" He offers pretty interested.

"What's the game?" Zoe and Dan say at the same time and smile at each other awkwardly.

"Truth or dare." Noah replies like he just came up with the idea.

The six of us take our seats around the camp fire as other campers are in their tents. My position is between Sophie and Noah. Sophie is the first one to ask.

"Truth or dare, Ethan?" She says mockingly.

"Hm. I'm gonna go with the truth." he says carelessly.

"Do you like any person who is playing the game?"

He takes a moment to think but then words come straight from his mouth before he even realizes that. "Yes."

Sophie and l look at each other smiling and l can't help but wonder who would that person be.

"Truth or dare, Tiffany?" Ethan spits out.

If l choose truth, he's gonna ask me the same question and l don't know what to say on that. But then again...

"Dare." I say realizing it after a few seconds.

"Hug the hottest person in this circle."

I hear the echo of his words in my head as l think of my options over and over again.

"Tiffany?" Ethan replies loudly.

I stand up and grab Noah's arm so he stands up too. I place my head on his strong chest and he wraps his long arms around me and puts his chin down on my head. I start pulling away from him but then he hugs me even stronger. I sense the sweet smell of his black hoodie.

After a few moments which seemed like forever, our bodies move away from each other and we sit at our spots.

"Truth or dare Zoe?" My question breaks the quiet chuckle.

She replies immediately "Truth."

"How old are you?" I decide to go with the easy question because she looks insecure.

"I'm 15." She says and keeps talking. "Truth or dare Noah?" I pay more attention to this one.

"Truth."

"Are you a virgin?" She says blushing.

Damn, l already love this girl.

"No." He says simply but hurt in his eyes won't go away. He moans and l stay speachless. His blue eyes stare at mine black holes for a few seconds.

"Tiffany, truth or dare?"

Shit.

"Um... truth l guess." I say nervously in my British accent.

He takes a moment to process my words and l look around while everybody is staring at me.

"Have you ever kissed?" He finally speaks.

Looks like he decided to go easy on me this time.

"Yeah." I say calmly checking if my cheeks blushed and surprisingly they didn't.