The games of survival: Don't lie

♡Tiffany's POV

It's almost eleven in the evening and l'm feeling unbelievably bored since the second round of games finished.Of course, my friends let me sleep for a while to get some energy back, but now l'm awake and they are still not here. I spent some time before sleep thinking about 'what if's. They ruin me every time, but l'm too stubborn to stop making up new lame stories in my head. You know, sometimes l'm just so grateful that people can't read my mind.

Just when l start to brush my hair, a tall figure appears in front of a tent.

"Get dressed, Barbie, we are going somewhere." What? Where? I would rather stay here and cuddle with him, of course l can't say that.

"Where?" I ask while stepping out of the small grey tent.

"It's a surprise." Noah smirks and l cross my arms on the chest.

I'm already dressed in a cute ripped jeans and light pink tank top. On the top of it l have a white hoodie with little gold wings drawn on the back.

"Tell me!" I whisper-yell because l definitely don't want to wake up anyone who can see us together and think god-knows-what. "Please."

"Nope." He says mockingly, holding my hand and leading me trough the woods.

"Jesus, why?" I try to sound mad, but his cute smile doesn't let me.

"I already told you, lt's a surprise." I roll my eyes. Why did l even agree on this ridiculous trap or whatever it's called. For all l know, he can kidnap me right now, but l kinda trust him after all... l guess l'm just mad at myself for letting him affect me too much.

We continue to walk in silence for another two minutes. He stopped when we reached the end of the forest. I gave him a confused stare and he just pulled me a few steps forward reviling a beautiful sight in front of us. There is a huge rock surrounded by nothing but sand, and in front of it is a clean part of the lake. The water is see-trough and l notice a few little white fishes swimming in the bottom. Sweet.

I kept looking at a gorgeous lake in front of me, l didn't even realize Noah is now sitting on the huge rock. He points his hand at the place next to him, expecting me to sit down. I do as he wishes and place myself on his left, surprised by the feeling of wet stone under me.

What do l do now? Do l look at him? Or just continue staring in the water like an idiot. I feel his eyes on me and l turn to face him.

"You like it?" He asks a little worried and that makes me smile. I nod instantly.

"You know, when l first got in this camp, three years ago, l hated this place even more then you do. I used to sneak out every night and come here to sleep." He takes a deep breath and chuckles "l don't even know why."

Looks like it's very hard for him to talk about his past and lt feels very nice knowing that he trusts me enough to talk to me about it.

"After that, l got used to hanging out with these people." He continues "And something.... happened last year, right in this place, and l ... um...." l see he's hurt. He is too hurt and l can't help him - and it's killing me.

"It changed my life." I want to ask him so many questions, but right now he needs understanding friend. Whatever is hurting him, it's serious.

He keeps staring at the lake and l hug him tight, putting his head on my shoulder. His arms surprise me by pulling me closer to him.

He groans lifting his head "Why are you making it so hard, huh?" He asks me and l give him a confused glare.

I'm making it so hard? Yeah right, because l'm the one that keeps a scary secret and talks to people in their sleep.