Chapter 4: Concert

Taeyong P.O.V

I still can't believe Yeonhee is a trainee here, but I'm happy that she is here. The sm concert is in 5 weeks. When ever I look a Yeonhee she has a jealous look on her face. I wonder why?

"Hey guys come over here theirs meeting for all of us." Yuta screamed.

"They said it's important so hurry up!"

"Hello boys so I have some news for you guys.........YOU HAVE BEEN CHOSEN TO DEBUT THIS YEAR! The group name will be NCT but you will have many sub units. You guys will debut in 1 month."

Yuta looked at me and started jumping up and down. He was like a crazy monkey that escaped out of the zoo. After the meeting we went back to practice. I walked straight to Yeonhee and told her the news. She looked so happy, and told me that she would be cheering me on when we debut.

5 weeks later

The sm concert is in 5 hours. We're doing a dress rehearsal for the show. It's our turn for our dress rehearsal.

"Taeyong! Someone took my shoes for our dance! What do i do? Help Taeyong!"

"Wait how did it happen?"

"I left it the dressing room, then when i came back it was gone! I asked Hora she's the one that was in charge of watching our stuff and she said that a trainee came in and told her that i told the girl to bring it to me. I'm in so much trouble! And it's my favorite shoe too!"

Yeonhee P.O.V

Just after my last sentence Soolhyun ran to me and told me that she knew who took my shoe. A trainee called Oh Hani took my shoe and telling everyone thats its her new shoe. I walked up to Hani and told her to give me my shoe back.

"Yahh look at this girl she is jealous of my shoe, go and buy it your self" she said while pushing me.

"I don't want to start trouble so you can have it." Since she took my shoe I wore my white converse instead.

" Since she took my shoe I wore my white converse instead

This is the outfit for the performance ^

3 hours later

"Here Yeonhee I'm sorry for taking your shoe. Here you can have it back."

"Thanks Hani."

30 minutes later

Ms.Kim came in and she looked very mad."Oh Yeonhee why did you take Hani's shoe?"

"I didn't take her shoe she stole it from me. When I lie my face turns red. And my face isn't red, so I'm telling the truth."

"How do I know your not lying?"

" I can prove it. Just stay here for 1 minute." I quickly run out the door and get Hora."Hora tell Ms.Kim what you told me about my shoe."

"Oh okay, so Hani came in the dressing room and told me that she was going to give the shoe to Yeonhee but turns out she was stealing Yeonhee's shoe."

"Oh okay I'll have a talk with Hani, thanks for telling the truth."

Next thing you know Hani came in and slapped me.

"Because of you I can't perform in the concert!"

"Well it's not my fault. Who in the world told you to steal my shoe?"

"Because Taeyong likes you. I heard him telling Mark that he likes you, and I like Taeyong. I wanted to be his dance partner." Then she ran out the door crying. I feel so bad for her.

10 minutes later

The show is starting in 10 minutes! Their are so many people in the auditorium. I'm super excited for the concert! Only 5 more minutes until the show starts!

All of a sudden Soolhyun came running to me "Yeonhee are you excited for the show? Did you hear that Hani isn't performing today? Do you know why?"

"Yes I know why."

"Why tell me please."

"OK she told me that she herd Taeyong telling Mark that he likes me but Hani likes Taeyong."

"This sounds like a k-drama."she said while laughing."But by any chance do you like Taeyong too?"

"Psh Taeyong no I don't like him........."

"Are you sure, because your face is red."

"Fine I do like him but don't tell Taeyong okay"

"Tell me what?"

"That your my best friend. Soolhyun let's go to the cafe right now." I said while dragging her.

"But you know that the concert is starting right now and we're the 4 one to perform."

"Oh yeah." I felt so dumb. Hopefully he didn't hear the whole thing. It was our turn to perform. We danced to sorry by Justin bieber. At the end of our performance I saw people clapping for us and I smiled. I never felt so proud of myself.

When the concert was done we all went on stage and bowed.

Sorry for not posting for a LONG time I was super busy these past few days, but I hope you like this chapter

Sorry for not posting for a LONG time I was super busy these past few days, but I hope you like this chapter. Sorry for bad grammer.
See you guys in the next chapter!