Chapter 15: Date

Yeonhee P.O.V
2 Months Later

It was another day of practice. One by one my memories were coming back. I finally have all of my memories.

Have you ever thought about marring your love of your life? I have. If I get married, I want to get married to Park Chanyeol. It has been 2 months and I already feel like me and him were meant for each other. I think he likes me too. Today we're going on a date!!

Lately Taeyong has been avoiding me. I don't know why. I don't remember doing anything bad to him. He hasn't been smiling as much anymore. He's been super quiet around me and the whole NCT members lately. Yesterday I asked if he was alright but he said that he was alright. I don't think that he's alright though...

He's my Best Friend!!!!! I need to know if he's alright. It feels like we're not even friends anymore... I can't lose my best friend, we've been together for almost our whole entire life. I admit I use to have feelings for Taeyong, but i don't know what happen to them.

9 hours later
I slowly woke up from a long nap after practice. I slowly rolled over to my night stand by my bed to check the time. It was 8:36. I shot out of the bed.

"Omo! I have a date with Chanyeol at 9!" I yelled, waking up Chaeyong.

"Why are you doing on a date with Chanyeol?" She said while getting up from bed.

"I-I like him.."

"Omo what about Taeyong?" She asked

"What about him? We're only friends. But lately I don't know if we are friends still." I say sadly.

Chaeyong was just sitting on her bed quietly. She looked as if something was on her mind. Something was bothering her but I don't know what. Was it something I said?

"You should probably get ready for your date." Chaeyong said.

"Oh, okay."

40 minutes later

"Hey!! Sorry I came late. I was tired from practice and overslept."

"Oh, it's okay I should've thought about your busy schedule. We're not promoting this year so I thought you guys would be free. But I guess not." He said with a slight chuckle.

2 hours later

Thanks for taking me out to dinner!"

"Yeah no problem!"

Right before I went inside he grabbed me by the wrists and turned me around and leaned in slowly....
Slowly.....
Slowly......
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
And smiled. (Haha you thought they would kiss😂😂)(SIKE BOII👋). He slowly turned around and drove off into the distance.

Hey guys!! This is a short chapter. I can't fall asleep because me and my dance teammates are on a road trip to Ohio. And came back to Wisconsin dells to go swimming. So HMU if you see me tomorrow!😎 But anyway, on the car ride to Wisconsin we were telling scary stories and now I'm scared and can't fall asleep. So I decided to update. But sorry for making you guys wait.

I was supposed to update yesterday but something we went wrong so I updated today.