Chapter 13: My "Love"

Taeyong P.O.V 

1 month later 

It has been 1 month ever since Yeonhee woke up. She's still the same but she doesn't love me anymore. She only thinks I'm her best friend. The worst part is that she thinks that she got all her memories back. I want to tell her about how we confessed to each other and fell in love. But she's going through a hard time right now. She has to learn the dance and singing parts all over again because she lost her memories. And Juliette is preparing for their comeback too. 

Yeonhee P.O.V 

It's only been 1 month and I had so much going on. ITS SO CONFUSING! I guess this is an idols life. Is juliett that popular? I can't even go to the corner store to get some water. Last time I walked out of the building their were people everywhere taking photos of me. I felt so scared I ran back inside the building. I haven't gone out ever since that day. Except when we have schedules for promoting  our song. And we're working on our new song "dumb dumb dumb".

"Yeonhee hurry we have to go practice!" Jessica yelled. 

"Coming!" I yell. 

As i walked to the practice room I saw Soolhyun talking to Hani. I started to get sad thinking about all the fun times we had together, but she isn't my friend anymore, I don't know what happend but whenever I try to talk to her she just rolls her eyes and walkes away. I felt sad while thinking about when we were still friends.  

"OUCH!" I yell. 

I was so lost in my thoughts that I walked right into a wall. Everyone was laughing at me. I stood up from the floor and walked into the practice room. 

"Yahh Yeonhee did you hear that loud thud about 2 miniuts ago?" Minseo asked me. 

"That was me... I walked into a wall." I said nervously. 

"Are ok?" She asked me. 

"Yeah I'm ok." I answer. 

7 hours later 

After 7 hours of practice I was going back to the dorm. While I was walking to the dorm I saw my crush...

Park Chanyeol. 

It was getting hotter by the second. He was staring at me while walking closer and closer to me. I was pretty sure you could hear my heart pounding. 

"Hey Yeonhee! Where are you going?" He said giving me a smile. 

Did he just say my name? I'M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW! PARK CHANYEOL JUST SAID MY NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was so lost in thought that I forgot to answer his question.

"Are you ok?" He asked me. 

"Yeah and I'm going to my dorm. Jessica is probably worried about me so I gotta go! Bye!" I say while runing. 

"Bye!"I hear him say. 

When I get back from the dorm everyone is asleep. YESSSSSSSS!! When I got to my room I jump onto my bed and scream into the pillow. 

"Park Chanyeol said my name! And I had a conversation with him! I think I'm falling in love with him more!" I say as I scream into the pillow again. 

After I was done fangirling I fell asleep. 

Subin P.O.V

I saw Yeonhee coming into the room I thought she was just going to go to sleep but she didn't, I heard her say something after she screamed into her pillow. "Park Chanyeol said my name! And I had a conversation with him! I think I'm falling in love with him more!" I wish I could tell her that her and Taeyong are dating. But I can't. 

*FLASHBACK* 

"Can you guys do me a favor and don't tell Yeonhee that we dated. I don't want to put more weight on her shoulders. It's ok if she never remembers us but as long i can rememer I will be ok." Taeyong told us. 

"Are you sure?" Jessica asked. 

"Yes." He replied. 

*FLASHBACK END*

Hey guys! I don't know why but wattpad didn't save all of the story so I had  to rewrite it. But I'll TRY to update every week. I have dance, hw, clubs, and student council after school so I'm really busy. But I'll TRY to update every week. Bye! Thanks for reading!