Chapter 10: Lost

The next morning

"Wake up Yeonhee!" Jessica said while shaking me.

"Give me 5 more minutes."

"Then do you want to be late for the the plane and not get the mv done?"

I shot up from the bed. The mv shoot oh yeah. Jessica left my room to make us some food. I got out of bed and did my usual morning routine. I went into my closet and picked out an outfit to wear. We're going to overseas to film for our new music video.

 We're going to overseas to film for our new music video

This is the outfit^^

"Im ready!" I shouted to all of my unnies.

"Yahh how are you the first one to get done when your the last one that woke up?" Taeyeon asked.

"I don't know, maybe it's because your too slow!"

"Yahh!" Taeyeon screamed.

She started to chase me. I ran away as fast as I could. We kept running in circles. I quickly ran behind Jessica.

"Nonna help me!" I said while tugging her arm.

"Taeyeon, Yeonhee stop!" She told us.

"YES MA'M!" We both said while saluting.

"What's going on?" Sandy asked when she came into the living room.

"Ahh nothing. Everything is fine."

"Uhh okay then."

"I'm going to go to the car first." I yelled so everyone could hear me.

"OK. Well meet you in the car then." Jessica said while running down the stairs.

I walked out of the house to the car but the car wasn't here yet. I stood by the door waiting for the car to come. Just then a black car came by. It stopped in the middle of the road. Two men wearing all black came out of the car. They started walking towards me. I got scared. I started running the other direction. I kept running until I ran 2 blocks away. I stopped running thinking that the two men had stopped following me. But I was wrong.

"Well hello girl." One of the men said to me. They started walking towards me.

"STOP! DON'T MOVE OR ELSE I'LL CALL THE COPS!" I yelled at them.

"No your not." The other guy yelled while throwing my phone to the ground.

I turned around and ran. But I tripped over a rock. I got back up limping to get to safety. I saw the same black car driving past. Just then everything turned pitch black.

I woke up in a strange room. I tried to get up but I couldn't. I was tied down to the bed. I was so scared I started crying.

"Why are you crying Yeonhee?" He asked while stroking my hair.