Chapter 6: Debut

Yeonhee P.O.V

2 years later

"And next coming on stage is the new sm rookie group called Juliette."(Juliette is not a real group)

Then I saw all the flashing lights and all the fans cheering Juliette. Our debut song was called happiness.

I know this is red velvet but just pretend that this is juliette and they have 7 members. Thanks for imagining!

While we were performing I saw Taeyong in the corner cheering for us. When we were done Taeyong came and told us that we did GREAT.

We all went back to the sm building and had a party. It was SUPER fun. All that hard work paid off. But it was soon 9 so we said good bye to each other and went to our dorm to go to sleep.

Juliette had 7 members. Im Jessica is 23 years old, she is the leader and the oldest. Kim Taeyeon is 22 and is main vocal. Bae Sandy is 20 and is main dancer. Park Chayeong is 21 and is vocal. Oh Minseo is also 21 and is vocal. Nam Subin is 20 and is main dancer. Oh Yeonhee(me) is 19 main dancer, main vocal, main rapper, and face of the group.

The next day we had to get up at 6 to go to the radio station for a interview.

"So Yeonhee some fans had notice that you and Nct Taeyong are really close. Are you guys dating by any chance?"

"Uhh...... we're just childhood friends."

(After the interview)

When we got to our dorm. I ate, went on my phone, and took a 15 minute nap. All of a sudden I was woken up by Jessica telling me to get ready because we had practice. I quickly get up and get ready and head to practice.

When we got to the practice room we were told that we had a performance tomorrow. So we started to practice.

After practicing for 4 hours straight we had a 15 minute break. On our break Nct came in with some water and some snacks.

"Guys do you want to play a game? "

"Okay but only if Jessica is okay with it."

"Umm...........okay fine, but we should hurry we only have 10 more min to play."

Mark took a water bottle and spun it and it landed on me.

"Truth or dare"

"Truth"

"Is it true that you like Taeyong?"

"Umm...................yes." I hate that I can't tell lies.

"Yeonhee likes Taeyong, Yeonhee likes Taeyong!" Everyone said while cheering. After that they couldn't stop teasing me.

I got super embarrassed. Luckily our 15 min break was over. We said goodbye and started to practice.

The next day

"Juliette Juliette Juliette!"

I could hear all the fans screaming Juliette. We performed our song happiness. After we were done singing we got in a line to bow and to introduce I ourselves.

"We're your shinning star." We all said while bowing.

"Hello my name is Yeonhee and I'm the Mankae."

I heard a fan screaming "fighting Oh Yeonhee" I started to smile. This is what it feels like to debut. I was super happy.

When we got off stage i called my mom to see if she saw my debut and about the fans screaming fighting Oh Yeonhee.

"Omma did you see my debut stage?"

"My little princess has finally debut, and I did see your stage performance."

"Stop calling princess is embarrassing."

"Okay then I just call you bunny then."

"Fine but Omma I'm so hungry we're on a diet and we can't eat Ramen, I going to die Ramen is life."

"Ok next time you come home I'll make you some Ramen then ok."

"Ok thanks Omma your the best, but I need to go know bye. I love you."

"Ok goodbye my little princess stay well. Love you."

When we got back to the sm building I saw Soolhyun.

Flashback 1 year ago

I came back from dance practice. I was so hot to the point when my face was all red. Out of nowhere Soolhyun came into my room and slapped me.

"Soolhyun why did you do that for?"

"Don't play around with me I know that you told Mrs.Kim!"

"What I don't know what your talking about seriously."

"Yahh you already know that you can't lie. Your face is all red. You freaking told Mrs.Kim that I was dating Sehun. My own best friend told on me. You knew how much I liked Sehun, yet you still told on me. Well guess what you just won best friend of the year. I don't want to be by you anymore so I'm switching dorms. I hope your happy now."

Then she left. I felt like crying after that. My only best friend was no longer by my side. But who found out that she was dating Sehun. I never told anyone.

Flashback end

Hani came up to me and told me that Soolhyun was her best friend now and that she was the one who told Mrs.Kim about Soolhyun dating Sehun.

"So it was you who told Mrs.Kim. Just wait until she finds out about it."

"And who is going to tell her?" She showed me the photo of Taeyong kissing my forehead. "If you tell her say good bye to Juliette."

She started to laugh and walked away. She gets on my nerves. I just hope that Soolhyun won't get hurt by Hani.

Hey guys Sorry for not updating for a long time. One of my grandma's passed away and I had to go to their house to help them for the funeral. I was super busy and kept falling asleep while writing this chapter because, I would get home at 11 and would wake up at 5 every morning. This is my first book so please support this book, but I hope you like this chapter. Fighting!!!

Did you see black pinks new song? At first I didn't like it but after a while I think it's becoming my new favorite song. Sorry this was just random. I know I'm weird. Haha I'm SUPER crazy and weird. Have a good day!