Chapter 9: Really!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Taeyongs P.O.V

"We also have an announcement. You and Yeonhee are getting married. The whole plan started when Yeonhee was born. That is why you guys were having a play date every week when you guys were little. And our plan worked! But the best part is that you guys are getting married in a year! And since you guys are dating that won't be a problem at all."

I stand there in shock. I turned my head at Yeonhee and she has the same face expression as me.

She starts crying

She starts crying. I quickly hold her in my arms. She stops after a while. Everyone is looking at us.

"So who's hungry?" I say quickly to stop the awkward moment.

"Oh yeah let's eat before the food gets cold." My mom says afterwards.

After they ate

After we ate my mom and dad left. Yeonhee and I slept over at her mom and dad's house.

"So are you excited for next year?" I ask her.

"Yeah. For some reason I feel like this is a dream and when i wake up you won't be by my side anymore." 

She gets up and comes up to me and sits right next to me on the bed. 

"Your warm hug makes me feel safer.Your caring eyes makes me love you even more. Without you in my life i feel like it wouldn't be the same. I'm scared that what if you meet someone better than me and leave me, and you would be happier without me." She says with a sad expression on her face.

"Don't say anything like that I don't need anybody else in the world to make me happy. Having you by my side is enough. Seeing you smile because of me is the best feeling ever. Your beautiful inside and out. Your sweet smile could kill anybody. I love you Yeonhee. And that won't change."

I hug her in my arms. She smells so good. I want to protect her with my life. Thanks mom for getting us together. I don't think I would be this happy if this didn't happen. We started cuddling. I slowly started to fall asleep.

Yeonhee P.O.V

Taeyong fell asleep. I get up from the bed to go get a drink. While moving taeyongs hands around me he says something.

"Don't move your so comfortable. I don't want to let go." He mumbled.

I started to chuckle. So I just lay right next to him and hold him tightly.

The next morning 

I woke up in Taeyongs arms. I felt safe. I kiss his forehead and get up. I do my usual morning routine. When I wake up Taeyong wasn't sleeping in the bed or anywhere to be seen. "He must be downstairs eating already." As I open the door two hands covered my eyes.

"Guess who this is."

"Taeyong I know it's you." I say while laughing.

"I'm not Taeyong." He started to chuckle.

"Then is it my future husband?" He let's go and turned me to face him.

"I'm your one and only sunshine!"

I started to blush. I was as red as a tomato. How could he make me love him over and over again? This must be true love.

Later at 6pm

"Bye mom dad I'll see you next time!"

"Bye Yeonhee and Taeyong!" My parents said while hugging us.

Taeyong and I got into the car and waved goodbye to my parents. As Taeyong was driving Nct 127 firetruck came on the radio. We both automatically started singing and dancing in the car.

"Get it lifted!" We both yelled out.

"Eodil bwa Mr. Fireman on the floor  bureul jipyeobwa yeolgireul sighyeo julge." (What are you looking at Mr. Fireman on the floor. Let's make a fire. I'll cool down this heat). 

"Aye, yeah, yeah, yeah. Hands up if your feeling the vibe now. Aye, yeah, yeah, yeah. One step two steps go!" We both screamed.

The windows were opened. I saw a couple looking at us like we were weird. Hopefully they didn't see our faces.

When we got back to the dorms we had to go to practice. While I was walking to the bathroom Hani stood in front of me.

"Yeonhee I know that you and Taeyong are dating. Enjoy all the time you have with him. He'll become mine soon."

"Yahh stop talking nonsense Hani."

"You never know. Besides you know the saying that first love never works out." She said as she walked away.

"Well maybe that should change." I mumbled to myself. 

Hey guys sorry for not writing for a long time. School had started for me and I haven't had time to update. But sorry for the long wait. I hope you enjoyed this chapter.