Chapter 19: Location (PART 1)

So since this is the last chapter (sobs) I will be making a part two which is the sad version. So please stay tuned.

Yeonhee P.O.V

I walked to my bedroom in fustration. Why was he acting up recently? I have a bad feeling, something must be wrong.

I kept thinking and thinking. But nothing could come to my mind. I banged my head on my desk in fustration.

"UGHHHH why can't I remember!"

"It's probably nothing. I'll just shrug it off and go to sleep."

As I was walking I felt a sharp pain in my head. I stopped and held my head in pain. My legs gave up and I fell down. All of a sudden memories came into my head. Memories that I thought I never had before. Memories that made me realize what I did wrong.

FLASHBACK

"Yeonhee will you be my girlfriend?" Teayong asked me.

"Yes!" I screamed.

FLASHBACK END

"WHAT DID I DO!?" I yelled as I realized that taeyong was the one I wanted to be with.

I got up as fast as I could and ran to his dorm.

*Bang Bang Bang!* I knocked on the door to see A worried mark open the door.

Before I could ask where Taeyong was at, he spoke too fast and asked me a question first.

"Do you know where Taeyong is at? He hasn't come back yet!" Mark questioned me.

"I was just going to ask you the same question." I exclaimed.

"I'll look for him at the dorms and at the SM building. And you can look for him around the block. I would do that but I don't have my license."

"That's okay but let's hurry before anything happens." I say as I rushed to the parking lot.

As i was driving I remembered that after the incident with me disappearing me and taeyong download an app to track each other. I opened my phone and quickly searched where he was. He was on the move. About an hour away. I completely forgot about Mark and left without telling him.

I followed Taeyong but it was hard because he was far away and I didn't know which way he took.

"Please don't do anything stupid, please don't do anything stupid." I kept saying over and over.

He finally came to a stop in a middle of nowhere. I just followed the dirt road to where he went. To only see him sitting at the edge of the cliff.

Taeyongs P.O.V

10 MINUTES EARLIER

"Im sorry everyone.."

"One."

"Two."

"Three."

"SPLASH!!" The pebbles made as I kicked it into the ocean.

"Why!! Why can't I do it!!" I yelled in pain.

I sat down at the edge of the cliff. I just stared at the calmed sea in front of my eyes. I took a deep breath trying to calm myself. I loved how the breeze blew onto my face. The soothing sound of the wave crashing up against the cliff. And the sound of Yeonhee calling my name. WAIT MY NAME!?

"Taeyong." She called once more.

I slowly got up and turned around to see Yeonhee in front of me. Her beautiful features were shining. The wind blowing here hair back made it look even more realistic.

"Ughhh now my mind is going crazy. I'm imagining that Yeonhee's here with me." I grabbed my hair in anger.

"Taeyong. Your not imagining things, I'm really here. Plus if your imagining this then I'm imagining the same thing." She smiled.

"How did you find me?" I asked.

"Your GPS is still on." She chuckled while holding up her phone.

"Oh." I laughed along.

She came closer to me and hugged me. I felt warm tears fall on my shoulders. I pat her back to comfort her. We stayed in the same position for quite a while. Until she broke the silence.

"I remember, teayong I remember now. I'm so sorry for all I did. I put you through so much pain. And I did it right in front of you and I didn't realize that you were hurting. I'm so stupid for saying all those hurtful words to you. I-." She was cut off by our lips connecting.

"I love you Yeonhee. Will you be my wife?" I said.

"YES!!" She said as we kissed once again.

6 YEARS LATER

"Donghyun come here!!" Yeonhee yelled.

"Okay mom!"

Yup me and Yeonhee have a child. He's 3 years old. And we have a little girl she's only one years old. Her name is Jihyun. They are my whole life.

When Yeonhee and I got married Sooman was shocked. But he later asked us if we wanted to pursue being and idol, an actor, or to just quit. In the end Yeonhee chose to be a actor. And I decided to keep being an idol, but I get time off when the sub units I'm in isn't promoting.

In the end he lived happily ever after!!!!!!!!

Dispite our twist and turns, it was okay to fall in love.

OMGGGGGGG THIS BOOK IS FINISHED I WANT TO THANK EVERYONE FOR READING THIS BOOK!! SORRY FOR ALL THE BAD GRAMMER. I CANT BELIEVE THIS BOOK IS DONE.😭😭 BUT READ THE SAD VERSION OF THE ENDING TOO!!!

- Shinne (this is my nickname​)

THANK YOU SO MUCH