Chapter 12: I Miss You

Taeyong P.O.V

"Where am I?"

"Finally your up!" Jeahyun screamed while hugging me.

"What happend? Wait where's Yeonhee?"

"You got stabbed and lost a lot of blood. Luckily your alive. You've only been in the hospital for 1 day. But you'll have to stay in the hospital until you heal. And Yeonhee is in a coma but we don't know when she'll wake up." He replied.

"Yeonhee's in a coma!" I said as I jumped out from the bed.

"OUCH!" I yelled.

I held my stomach in pain. A doctor ran to me.

"YOUR BLEEDING!" The doctor yelled.

I look down and saw my stomach was bleeding. It was probably from the wound from the knife.

"You have to lay down until you fully heal. If you keep getting up you stitches will come out. So please lay down until you fully heal." The doctor said.

"Fine, but how long will it take for me to fully recover?" I asked.

"About 10 days, but if you keep getting up it will take longer for you to heal."

"Ok then. Thank you."

9 Days Later (June 19 2017)

"Are you ready to go?" Tail asked me.

"Yes let's go."

As I got into the car I felt sad wondering what will happen with Yeonhee. When will she wake up? What if she doesn't remember me? Will she still be the same? Or will she forget all about me and fall for someone else? All these questions circling in my head wondering about Yeonhee. If she doesn't remember me i just hope her life will be filled with laughter and happiness.

8 Months Later (February 3 2018)

It has been 8 months ever since the incident, and Yeonhee still hasn't woke up yet. I go to the hospital whenever I'm free. But I feel so empty without her. I want to hug and kiss her. But she still hasn't woken up yet. Our wedding is in 2 weeks. But I don't think I'll get married too her.

2 Weeks Later

Today was supposed to be our wedding. The sad thought about never getting married to the love of my life made me clench my heard as if I got stabbed in my heart over and over again. I haven't really been myself anymore. I don't smile that often anymore. I don't even remember the last time I laughed. But I'll try to endure it.

4 Months Later (June 9 2018)

It's been exactly 1 whole year since that day. I'm on my way to the hospital. I brought her favorite flowers. As I walked into the building a lady greeted me while I was walking towards the elevator. When I got to her room I sat down besides her. As I was holding her hand, her hand started twitching.

"DOCTER! DOCTER! I THINK YEONHEES WAKING UP!" I screamed.

"What's going on?"

I turned around seeing Yeonhee awake! Tears of joy started coming out of my eyes without me noticing it. I went up to her and hugged her.

"Yeobo are you ok?" I asked her.

"Why are you calling me yeobo? We're not dating."

Just then I realized that she doesn't remember me. My whole world seemed like it was crumbling into pieces smaller than rocks. My heart felt like it had stopped beating for a second. I wasn't crying tears of joy anymore. I was crying because of sadness. I took one last look in her eyes and felt sad.

"Yah Why did you call me yeobo?" She asked me.

"Do you remember me?" I asked her without answering her question.

"Your Taeyong my best friend! And answer me!" She yelled.

"Ahh it was just a prank. I wanted to see your reaction." I said while faking a smile.

"Oh."

"I'll call your manager, mom, and the doctor to come."

"Ok but whos my manager? I'm still a trainee."

"So you don't reamember? Your debuted already but soon went into a coma. That's all I can tell you. I'll get going now. Bye!"

"BYE!"

As I exited the room I clenched my heart in pain. I'm just your best friend, nothing else. Does she still have feelings for me still? All my love I gave her wasn't worth it. After I called her parents, manager, and the doctor I went back to the SM building. I went to the dorm and cried myself to sleep.

THANKS FOR READING MY FF!!!!!!!!!!! But what did you get for Christmas? That's all! BYE!!!😘